What is you youngest memory?

Tell me age and what it is about

REMEMBER NO JUDGMENT

Most Helpful Guy

• I was five and loved to eat sand (mom told me, you'll know why). I have this spot that i eat from all the time. My mom began to notice after the third or fifth time and decided to put hot sauce. After i ate from it, (this is what I remember) began crying from it. To this day i have never eaten sand. Funny though, helping by hurting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I was about three years old for my first memory of throwing plastic Easter eggs at my grandfather and having one nail him right on the head. He yelled and I remember giggling my butt off.

What Guys Said 3

• I was 5 years old I think. My dad bought the first star wars toys for me and me brother.

• i think i was 2 , i was playing with my uncle in a park , thats the youngest one.

• being smuggled out of my home country during the war.

• 15d

i was less than one, and was barely able to crawl or sit by myself.
      mother was totally not maternal.
      we were in the back of a van with other people. There were no seats.

• 15d

Iranian?

What Girls Said 5

• When I was 3 I was at preschool helper one of the parent helpers. She was a bigger woman. She needed to go to the back room so being the kid I was rolled around on the floor while I waited for her. When she came back she didn't see me and she stepped on my face. It left a shoe print. She fell. I ran under the slide set and cried. My preschool boyfriend came under and comforted me. I feel like I remember her coming back with a cast but I'm not sure.

• I remember my mum singing "you are my sunshine" - I must have been about 3 years old

• I remember a good amount. I don't know what would be my first. I guess when my mom was always working and my dad was glued to the computer or sleeping in the chair with newspaper everywhere and watching cops. My next guess would be training my puppy with doritos. I was a year or 2.

• 4 years old eating Kinder egg in kindergarten class. I loved snack time.

• I don't know my age but I was laying next to other babies