What passions do you have?

I am curious to know what makes you happy. What are you obsessed by and like to do it.😊

What Guys Said 11

• Knowledge
    Science
    The Arts

More specifically, I study the natural world. I keep and raise several species of arthropods, two of which have never been successfully bred in captivity before.
    I also keep and raise poison dart frogs. My current passion is the strawberry dart frog.
    And, of course, I spend way too much time studying the mysterious species known as woman.

I love to ballroom dance, waltz especially. I also am a photographer and writer, and I've recently taken up digital drawing/painting to make concept art for my stories.

And lastly, I'm passionate about the stock market and investing. I dream big, and I have to finance those dreams.

All that to say I'm a geek. :)

• 13d

I am a med student and I guess this says all about my passion for human beings. I am obsessed with human nervous system. I can't believe you mentioned waltz! It's my favourite dance and the music it's too good for this world.
      Besides studying human brain and reading I also love nature. I was born at the mountain and I've known nature and birds species since I knew myself. I like to observe animals' behavior.
      I loved your answer. That's why I asked this question... to see here passionate and interesting people.
      P. S. Sorry for my bad English. I am romanian. I want to improve it though.

• 13d

Very interesting theory. I will keep it in myour mind. Thank you. 😊

• 13d

My mind*
      What is wrong with this phone? Haha!

• My passion is fishing. I like the scene (nature), the relaxation, and the fight that the fish put up (mainly salmon fishing on the river). But I also love snowboarding and almost anything out doorsy.

• Life makes me, happy family (most of the time) makes me happy, nights out and holidays make me happy and sexy feet, well very happy ;-) :-P

• Well, besides sex, there's playing my guitar and clear, cloudless nights when I can whip out my big 8 inch (telescope).

• Taming the world. I like hiking, mountain climbing, hunting, surfing, snowboarding, etc. Anything that makes me feel like the world is my bitch.

• Money------Investing is my passion.

• Harry Potter , Harry Potter and Harry Potter

• Music, games, japanese culture, coding

• Help others how much i can

• 13d

Beautiful.

• 13d

I guess you have to wait 24 hours. You go on your profile--->Questions and you find all your questions there. You have a sign with 3 vertical points. Click on that sign and you have 2 options: Mute and Close. Hope I helped you. :>

• 13d

yes thanks
      i can't do private message to other so i ask here

• self improvement
    gaining of knowledge
    reading a good fantasy book
    acquiring a pet duck at some point in my life

• I just want someone to be physically and emotionally close to. Hopefully, sex is included

What Girls Said 17

• I guess I'm obsessed with exercising,. I love workingout at the gym , especially if I feel upset or sad. I find I'm in better spirits after a good workout

• music, dancing, driving, eating, lifting weights... pretty much in that order lol

• My passions are writing, reading and learning everything I can. Unfortunately none of these things is helping me to have a better life. They don't take me anywhere...

• 12d

But those passions make happy.😊

• 12d

Yes, they do. But they don't bring me what I really need now, which is money...

• Sleeping and dogs and food. Those are my only passions :(

• Baking and cake decorating! I'd post picture, but it's not working right now for some reason. My instagram is the. cupcake. stand if you want to look.

That and writing. I'm in the process of writing a novel.

• 13d

I found an account. I followed it. I hope it was the right one.

• 13d

Uh... not sure, the picture is a cupcake with white buttercream and pink rock candy as decoration. Should say it's an online business in Cincinnati.

• I have a passion for my buisness. I make Eco friendly products like soaps, candles, first aid products, bath salts and they are all organic. To hear my clients rave about it is just amazing!

• Knowledge about History ( mostly Middle East, Europe and North Africa) Philosophy, law, astronomy, Religion ( mostly Islam and the other Abrahamic religions, Christianity and Judaism).

Make up lol I love it but my face can't stand a lot of it and I'm not good enough:x

Fashion

Music (appreciation)

Learning about different cultures

Meeting new people

Travelling

These come to mind Honestly!

• Truth

• This is really sad to say but I still haven't found my passion in life.

• Gymnastics mostly.

• I love singing, playing guitar, going to concerts. I love all about the music.

• I love dancing a lot

• Music, video games, and correcting someone's grammar makes me happy.

• Sparring, listening to music, being with friends, playing games

• Music, singing and working out

• Heels and leather dresses skirts trousers...

• Music.