Do you do math work on lined paper, graph paper, or plain white paper?

I've never been a fan of graph paper. It creates too much hesitation on where to put everything. Lined paper I sometimes feel is too limited. I think plain white paper is where it's at.

• Lined paper
  • Graph paper
  • Plain white paper

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a dumb bimbo, so I just make puppy eyes at the nearest boy and have him do the math for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8OMKk2_sI

• I like lined paper.

• engineering papaer because it was required, but ill never do another actual math problem so... yay!

• I write on whatever I have, that's usually the back of a useless worksheet or notebook paper. Gridded paper looks ugly to me, I've never liked it.

• when it comes to this i am very picky
    i only use white graph paper or plain yellow paper for maths
    while for geometry (or drawings) i use plain white paper

• Squared paper.

• Line paper. Does that make me weird.

• Lined paper

• Lined. Unless I have to make a grid or some shit

• on a black white paper
    i hate lines

What Guys Said 11

• I do it on graph paper because I realized one day that all the people that I knew who were borderline geniuses did practically everything on graph paper. Especially math.

So I figured that it would help me do better and it did. Helps you stay organized and keep track of everything.

• I am so ordered - I love graph paper, everything in straight lines and everything is its place - It is depressing what excites me.

• Graph paper for sure.
    I want all my equations to be neat and tidy.

• As an aspiring math teacher... I prefer lined paper. Makes organizing out the math work very easy for me!

• I write on copy paper (the thing you shove in your printer) or graph paper. Either one is fine. I use pen and paper for drafting, eventually it'll all be latex-formatted.

• Yellow paper (lined or not) and a black felt tip pen- legendary

• I don't do maths because I'm stupid like a bag of potato

• I use graph paper so that I can keep my numbers straight. If I don't use graph paper, my numbers ALWAYS tail to the right no matter how neat I try to keep them. It also forces me to write smaller and that helps me save space!

• I like plain white paper for equations and calculations

• Anywhere

• i write it on my table.