Do you do math work on lined paper, graph paper, or plain white paper?

I've never been a fan of graph paper. It creates too much hesitation on where to put everything. Lined paper I sometimes feel is too limited. I think plain white paper is where it's at.

• Lined paper
    62% (10)46% (6)55% (16)Vote
  • Graph paper
    31% (5)38% (5)34% (10)Vote
  • Plain white paper
    7% (1)16% (2)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a dumb bimbo, so I just make puppy eyes at the nearest boy and have him do the math for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8OMKk2_sI

2|1
    0|0
  • I like lined paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • engineering papaer because it was required, but ill never do another actual math problem so... yay!

0|0
    0|0
  • I write on whatever I have, that's usually the back of a useless worksheet or notebook paper. Gridded paper looks ugly to me, I've never liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • when it comes to this i am very picky
    i only use white graph paper or plain yellow paper for maths
    while for geometry (or drawings) i use plain white paper

0|0
    0|0
  • Squared paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Line paper. Does that make me weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lined paper

0|0
    0|0
  • Lined. Unless I have to make a grid or some shit

0|0
    0|0
  • on a black white paper
    i hate lines

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I do it on graph paper because I realized one day that all the people that I knew who were borderline geniuses did practically everything on graph paper. Especially math.

So I figured that it would help me do better and it did. Helps you stay organized and keep track of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so ordered - I love graph paper, everything in straight lines and everything is its place - It is depressing what excites me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Graph paper for sure.
    I want all my equations to be neat and tidy.

0|1
    0|0
  • As an aspiring math teacher... I prefer lined paper. Makes organizing out the math work very easy for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I write on copy paper (the thing you shove in your printer) or graph paper. Either one is fine. I use pen and paper for drafting, eventually it'll all be latex-formatted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow paper (lined or not) and a black felt tip pen- legendary

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do maths because I'm stupid like a bag of potato

0|0
    0|0
  • I use graph paper so that I can keep my numbers straight. If I don't use graph paper, my numbers ALWAYS tail to the right no matter how neat I try to keep them. It also forces me to write smaller and that helps me save space!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like plain white paper for equations and calculations

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • i write it on my table.

0|0
    0|0