Why's it now more Socially Unnacceptable to come out as a Conservative than to come out as Gay? Lefties seem to gang up on anyone that disagrees?

It seems like even gay and transexual people now have a harder time coming out as conservative than they do as coming out as gay.

We seen how the left react to anyone that disagrees with them. Whether it be labelling them a racist, misogynist, homophobe, islamaphobe... basically ostracised under any name under the sun to end the discussion and try to shun the opponent into a corner.

We seen this with Brexit where anyone that voted leave would keep their opinions quiet because there was a fear that having a conservative opinion could potentially get you fired or socially rejected by the dominant lefties. The same thing with Donald Trump, most people that voted for Donald Trump refused to publicly project their opinions for the very same fears.

I'm no fan of Caitlyn Jenner but she is one example, she got a sex change and the leftist media flew to her until the moment she came out as conservative and suddenly became to criticise.

The gay catholic conservative journalist milo yuannapaulos and douglas murray only ever received welcomes from the conservatives but was placed as an outcast amongst lefties for not forming conventional opinions

There is also the infamous and numerous black conservatives that get demonised by the left for not holding to conventional opinion and are often also labelled names as the left tends to love to do

Why's it now more Socially Unnacceptable to come out as a Conservative than to come out as Gay? Lefties seem to gang up on anyone that disagrees ?

What Girls Said 2

• The term "conservative" has come to be associated with right wing extremists because they're the subset of conservatives who get the most attention. I guess it's reached the point where a "true" conservative needs to use some adjective such as "compassionate" to qualify "conservative" and not be tarred with the same brush :(

• You don't have a choice in whether you're gay or not. You decide on your opinions. If those opinions are vile then yeah, you deserve to be shamed for them.

• 10d

So I take this to mean that you think that conservatives have vile opinions?

• 9d

@castratedwhiteguy How do you work that out? And okay.. how does your version of capitalism protect against monopolies and a widening wage gap; when presumably inheritance is still a thing, and, as I said, the issue of workers being paid as little as possible to ensure the highest profits? I notice also how you're quiet on your feelings about the MOGAI community

• 9d

MOGAI isn't one of my big concerns right now. However, economic fairness concerns me so much that I've been running a blog over the past 7 years that deals with many of our economic problems. It's mostly videos. Check it out and you'll see where I'm coming from. Here's the link:

http://worldcrisisnewswatch.blogspot.com/

What Guys Said 3

• The Left loves diversity in everything except diversity of thought

• Ho hum... Wake me up when the shooting starts...

• Because libetsls are sheep and live by the rule of the mob. The same sheep demonstrating Trump would be the same that would join the KKK.