How would you feel if all the adult men and women had the same height?

Imagine if every adult in this world was 5'9" for both genders. Both boys and girls would grow till 18, and after 18 they would be 5'9" for the rest of their lives.

Although if that was true there wouldn't be any height differences, and comments about someone else's height since all we would be the same, but I believe the world would be boring if it happened.

Also footwear would play a vital role in such world, because the tallest person on earth would wear also the biggest footwear.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be terribly bored by the lack of variety and disappointed that we didn't come out taller but that's about it

• 8d

Lack of variety exactly. That would be the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• awesome. i'd love that. people waste so much time fretting about height. this would eliminate it. plus i would not be a question will i be tall or short. you'd just know to eat / sleep/ exercise properly so you will make to 5 ft 9. people give up sometimes become unhealthy.

o one would get jobs ir dates simply or more so bc of their height. itd be simple to build houses in a height friendly manner., cars as well.

• That would be awesome because it would eliminate self-confidence issues that are tied to height. If we all had similar body types when it came to our weight, that would be great too. I mean, there would be different gender-based body types of course, but if our metabolism and frames were similar that would be great.

• I would be sad :(
    I want to be shorter than my man, I'm very submissive and I like to feel physically dominated xD

• 8d

We wouldn't know that world so that notion of wanting a tall man or shorter woman would non existent smartie 😜

• Life would be such a bore...

• If everyone was the same height, then tall people wouldn't exist. And that would be bad for me, because I like tall guys.
    But I guess, I would get used to it, since I would have no choice.

• I'm already living as 5'9 person and its ok lol. it'd be nice to not have height differences though because even men 6 foot + tend to prefer small women

• Would be depressing. I LOVE tall men. Being able to feel smaller than them and stare up into their eyes is so romantic to me hehe.

• That'd be cool, being the same height as people is weirdly pleasurable. I'd expect all men would still be bigger in stature than women.

• We could all play basketball together

• I always wondered what it would be like to be tall...

• Works for me.

What Guys Said 8

• Hey, I'm not giving up 7 inches of my height! o. O No way! I refuse to conform to this height embargo! I will rebel against your midget culture :P lol

• I'm 5"9 so is one of my friends. I wear a 10 size show he wears a 12. he's got massive feet so I don't think that would be so much.

It would be interesting to see that world. I wonder how basketball would be. Lol

• 8d

I guess basketball would be a sport for anyone by then.

• In reality I don't think I would feel anything because that would be the normal in that scenario.. Born into that world, embedded to you since child so I wouldn't think anything.

• I would love that. Sounds like utopia.

• Wouldn't care.

• Would be cool.

• Sorry I'm not a storm trooper that would suck

• That would be very nice