4 kinds of drinks, 40 million tax fee dollars on the line which one would you choose?

1, a 1/2 gallon of absinthe mixed with concentrated ghost pepper juice and you have to finish it in a hour

2. 3 pints of undiluted Devil springs vodka mixed with concentrated Carolina reaper juice and you have to finish it in 1 hour

3. A gallon of antifreeze mixed with ammonia and bleach. And you have to finish it in 30minutes

lol filler filler
Bonus drink 2 pints of octane

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't have undiluted vodka mixed with something, that's an oxymoron. That aside, the first option, as it's the only one that might not kill me. The third option might as well be a pumpkin spice latte, it's just too basic

• Exactly you get that vodka in a lower diluted alcohol content some places have laws that forbid certain alcohol contents so alcohol companies provide those places with special diluted versions in order to comply with the laws in that Country/city/state/etc

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I will pick the fourth one: dihydrogen monoxide.

• Bleach

• All of those would kill you so I'm good

• How so? 1 and 2 you could survive.

• Capsaicin is a nurotoxin and can cause sesure and death not to menchen there more than enough alcohol there if ingested in the time allowed to kill you