4 kinds of drinks, 40 million tax fee dollars on the line which one would you choose?

1, a 1/2 gallon of absinthe mixed with concentrated ghost pepper juice and you have to finish it in a hour

2. 3 pints of undiluted Devil springs vodka mixed with concentrated Carolina reaper juice and you have to finish it in 1 hour

3. A gallon of antifreeze mixed with ammonia and bleach. And you have to finish it in 30minutes

11d lol filler filler
10d Bonus drink 2 pints of octane

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You can't have undiluted vodka mixed with something, that's an oxymoron. That aside, the first option, as it's the only one that might not kill me. The third option might as well be a pumpkin spice latte, it's just too basic

• 10d

Exactly you get that vodka in a lower diluted alcohol content some places have laws that forbid certain alcohol contents so alcohol companies provide those places with special diluted versions in order to comply with the laws in that Country/city/state/etc

• Bleach

• I will pick the fourth one: dihydrogen monoxide.

• All of those would kill you so I'm good

• 11d

How so? 1 and 2 you could survive.

• 11d

Capsaicin is a nurotoxin and can cause sesure and death not to menchen there more than enough alcohol there if ingested in the time allowed to kill you