Wyd this weekend lol?

So what are your plans this weekend?

I am going to pick out my new glasses tomorrow morning, then going to a birthday party and from there we're going to downtown & then crashing at my friends for a sleepover. I don't know what I'm wearing yet. 🙂 I don't know about Sunday yet lol probs netflix.

Also wyd right now? Also can you bring me ice cream? Pls k thanks 🙂💞

0|1
12|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Party last night and then spent today with my cousins and watching the game and spent some time on me ps4. Tomorrow probably just go to the gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • Work tomorrow... then nothing :P

I'll bring you ice cream if you bring me pizza!

1|0
    0|0
  • Play video games

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating breakfast now. Going to the gym later, not sure what body part I'm going to workout so it sure is an adventure for me. Then I will eat food. I hung out with some of my friends last night so ok prob stay in tonight. I'll try and start my research paper 📝 but I'll prob end playing PS4 instead.

0|0
    0|1
  • Tomorrow going to a friends house to watch college football (rooting for Ohio State) & maybe drink a little then probably just head home & play some videogames. Sunday? Not sure but maybe a little studying/homework for finals coming up soonish.

0|0
    0|0
    • 12d

Oh & I forgot, right now I'm laying in bed, but I could bring ice cream assuming you meet me halfway, it's only fair.

• 12d

True lol I always say I'm gonna study but I never do so I gave up lying to myself 😂

• 12d

Oh tell me about it haha, I always wanna study or do homework but somehow get distracted by netflix or videogames or just something else lol

• College football and NFL. My team already won this week, though 👌🙂🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with the family

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried hooking you up with ice cream, don't think it worked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun 💁

0|0
    0|1
  • Not completely sure yet. Gotta write some papers tho😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone else think it's weird that grown woman still have sleepovers.

0|0
    1|0
  • are you going to get laid at the birthday party?

0|0
    0|0
  • We can netflix and chill and play with eachothers hair

0|0
    0|1
    • 12d

No ty I'm a good child of God
      I don't netflix and chill. I netflix and eat popcorn and m&ms 🙂

• 12d

And im a child of Prophecy so do you think were a match?

• Think of you

0|0
    0|0
  • stay in 🏠

0|0
    0|0
  • Gathering information. Getting leads. Fighting the power. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 12d

Are you a spy?

• Show All
    • 12d

Lmao again I don't know what ur talk about but okay

• 12d

Fidel Castro just died :( A new era is beginning.
      This generation has forgotten about the battles previously fought in order to establish what currently exists.

• I work at a school, so I get like 5 days off in a row. It's nice. Video games and watching football on Sunday. Real productive. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 12d

Oh nice lol who do you support?

• Show All
    • 12d

No. The only time I watch soccer is in the Olympics, and that is only sometimes. I play it with my students every week or two though. Not regular teams, just I divide up the students in my class into two teams and we play. I have to go easy though because they are only 5th grade.

• 12d

Oh I see that's cool.

What Girls Said 12