Does everyone feel ugly?

Do you ever feel ugly?

0|0
24|14

What Girls Said 24

• Some days, but I make an extra effort to choose a nice outfit and do myself up and that usually is enough to make me feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone experiences this at some of point of their lives. Everyone has ups and downs.
    So, yes, some days I feel really ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, all the time... I think everyone at some point feels that way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day, sometimes I'm happy with how I look, and sometimes I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I feel pretty, some days I feel ugly. Right now I feel average.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10d

Well your really pretty you have nothing to worry about

• 10d

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

• Yeah i have to admit there are times when i feel far from attractive. I don't really like feeling that way but it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its kinda normal for people to feel that way about themselves at different times.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone does sometimes I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day. Not kinddin'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometines XD

0|0
    0|0
  • every damn fucking day. i wish i could disappear or be someone else):

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I've heard my whole life that I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, whenever i look at pictures of myself

0|0
    0|0
  • no, never. i always feel sexy and confident!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not today

0|0
    0|0
  • Often

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I think its a common thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • i do a lot, also because I've gained some weight do to the fact of my inlaws weird eating, but im still told im beautiful by my husband and friends, but i still want to lose weight for my self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, all the time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think that it's hard to know how people see you. If you're good looking you will get results and people who want to be around you will be.

It's also hard to see everything that you think is ugly, because you will look for all the things you can find. A little thing here a big thing there. Then you hear of all these products to use and most of that is bullshit.

Anyways yeah I think everyone believes it until they find someone who actually likes them

0|0
    0|0
    • 10d

Like beauty products

• 10d

I'm deemed attractive by others but when I was younger and sometimes now I don't feel it.

• Most of the time, yes.
    http://i.imgur.com/GZhz1RA.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Only after I wake up after a long night of partying... ehhh not really, alcohol makes my skin look fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while. Depends on my mood. The lower the mood the uglier I see myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly. Unattractive, perhaps.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I never feel ugly. Even if someone tries to bring me down to their level by calling me ugly. Because that's how they feel about themselves and have nothing better to do than to try a ruin your day

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i feel i don't look my best. It's all psychological. We judge ourselves more than others. And we do feel ugly at times. But i mostly have a positive mindset about myself and everybody else should as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like zeuz himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I am hot AF ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I always feel beautiful.