Where are the attractive hobbies for the opposite sex?

1|1
10|24

Most Helpful Guy

• In the kitchen yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay seriously I like cookies so it's great if she's into baking stuff. It's beneficial for everyone involved.

Otherwise, video games and music are cool. Possibly many other things that I just don't keep track of too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I often fashion scale replicas of tiny Scandinavian fishing villages using my semi-dried stools. Why buy clay when we all come equipped with a dispenser?

0|2
    0|0
  • Video games, cooking, martial arts, basketball, skiing, skateboarding, drawing, and yoga ( or anything that increases flexibility 😈).

0|0
    0|0
  • Exercise rock climbing , sking etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I like building models, drawing, playing video games, playing airsoft, and learning philosophy. but that's all boring to girls so...

0|1
    0|0
  • Aren't hobbies what you pick to enjoy? Not to look attractive...

4|0
    0|1
  • For girls I would say collecting miniature unicorns.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know particular hobbies were for just 1 gender. Just do what you actually like rather than something you don't really like but chose to do anyway with the sole goal of attracting a guy, that's just silly and if the truth came out the guy might view that as being fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • any type of hobby such as art, instruments, singing, cars, yoga, working out, cars and or academics. Anything goes really, it should t matter too much unless the person you're trying to attract absolutely hates what you're doing like for example the girl I'm talking to hates games and I occasionally play games on my phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Hiking!

1|0
    0|0
  • working out is always attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who go Fishing, Hunting, Wrestling fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • working out in the gym, playing video games, reading books

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that play video games 😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Doing what you like and not giving a fuck about what other people think of that

0|0
    0|0
  • When they do gymnastics and when women are athletes.

0|0
    0|0
  • reading Chemistry and Physics books , working out , playing basketball and tennis

0|0
    0|0
  • Pole dancing and yoga!

0|0
    0|0
  • BDSM

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who give blowjobs as a hobby.

0|1
    0|0
  • The advice I, as a guy, got was "Be best at something. It doesn't matter what, but be damn good at it. If it is soccer, karate, video games or clicking your tongue doesn't matter. Just give her some little thing to brag about."

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it if she is into playing board games like Catan, Risk, and stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who just want to chill. I also like cuddling

1|0
    0|0
  • bimbos gonna bimb. not many girls out there could appreciat my hobbies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Working out and or playing a sport.

Reading intersting books and not being a pseudo intellectual. Trying to be most unbiased possible (History- Philosophy-Religion). Have a very sharp mind 😩❤️, a power of analysis, a lot of general knowledge, be a good debater ❤️😍😍. Be like Monsieur Habert my History teacher 😭❤️. Being knowledge is just 😍❤️😍❤️😍.

Giving me attention because I'm an attention whore☺️And because I need a good reason to be clingy 😳.

Cuddling and intimacy 😛

Watching movies
    Etc

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it would be something creative like- drawing, painting, writing, cooking, sculptor etc. Exception would be someone who's into dancing tho.
    - That or appreciating creative stuff- someone who watches good movies, reads books, watches TV series (not just for sake of watching but actually appreciating what's going on), trivia etc.
    - Knowing/gathering information about stuff like latest technology or anything of that sort.
    - Knowing and discussing about stuff like politics, social issues etc

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys I would say: Working on cars, cooking (so sexy because not many guys will admit to liking cooking), Studying (I don't like idiots), Watching the news.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe soccer, , boxing,

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're like into me hardcore

0|0
    0|0
  • sex lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The same hobbies we got

0|0
    0|0
  • In my humble opinion, guys who can play a musical instrument or can cook are very very sexy and appealing, regardless of age or race.

0|0
    0|0
  • ? can't both genders do the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, I like it when guys play league... but I think playing an instrument or even knitting is attractive if he really likes it and is really good at it!!!

0|0
    0|0