Share some of your creepy moments?

According to my friends, I am creeper 😅
So if I am sonewhere and there are people I know I wanna say a quick hi to but they re not looking in my direction.
So what I come from behind and poke their back or arm 2 times and say a quick hi 😆
Then leave 😉
Apparently that s weird hah

What Guys Said 33

• I have a weird little habit of just popping up out of thin air and disappearing in the same fashion lol. I scare a lot of people doing that apparently lol.

And I once walked down the same path as this one girl for like almost a mile she thought I was stalking/following her but in reality we both just happened to be going to the quick shop.

• There have been a couple girls that I found kinda creepy that would come over to my place to party or whatever (?), so rather than just tell them not to come around anymore, when they came over, I'd come to the door naked. I thought that would scare them away right off. But it didn't. One girl was kind of a nudist anyway, and she came in and just started talking as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, so my ploy didn't work with her. Another would stare at some spot in mid-air and talk to Jesus, so I thought I'd try the same on her. When I came to the door naked, she walked in and said, "You're all naked just like the people in heaven." Getting rid of her didn't happen like that, either. Creepy enough?

• Some people have a really powerful startle reflex. I don't want you to ever get hurt by doing this because I like you and you're one of my fave GaGers. So please approach and greet these friends from the front where they can see you coming! Be safe out there!

• That... that actually is kind of weird lol...

I have this rare occasion when I make rather indecent remarks when I'm in public. I remember a couple of years ago when I was driving with my driving instructor we were slowly going through town with the windows open, and we could have smelled some smoke from the outside. He wondered where it came from while, for whatever reason, decided to joke about someone burning bodies. Not a single word from him...

I should keep black humour to myself.

• One time I was working at a coffee shop and one of my co-workers walked up to me and said "Oh, hey, you know you really creeped me out last night". I said "Wait, what? When did I see you last night?" And she said "well I had this dream about you where you were missing your hands and you were acting like a complete weirdo. I swear you really creeped me out!"

Me: O_O

• I was talking to this girl and her sister sometimes too... I never met her sister just seen pictures of her - one day I notice her shopping so I randomy said hi Sandra... hi who are you? - she goes

I'll be waiting for that day when you coincidently end up doing your little pop up surprise thing and you end up in a picture

• I fantasize that I'm fucking almost every girl I come across face to face. Even if I'm not that attracted to her, I'll imagine fucking her. Random bawners all day. I'm definitely a creep sometimes but people let me get away with it lmao.

• thinking now tht ı dont have any

• The first time I got left home alone for a week I stayed up two whole days, slept a night then stayed up two more whole days,
    The first two day period I found myself singing Napalm Sticks to kids at 3 am on the second day

• I do that to except that when I poke them from behind, I say "tag! You're it" and expect them to come chasing after me.

Unfortunately, none of them do cuz they're party poopers :(

• Before finding G@G I used to ask any woman I knew some innocent questions... I thought. But I guess asking a friends wife "Who was the runner up to your Husband?" crossed a line somehow.

• One time I was stirring a cup of coffee for my teacher who I fancied very much, I licked the rim of the cup so when she drinks the coffee she gets to have a part of me. My spit. So like we kissed.

• That's not creepy

• that's only weird if you don't know them lol

• I saw this girl staring at me at the grocery store we ended up waving at each other i didn't know her and she didn't know me but i got real shy and ran to the other side of the store *Blushes* *Cover Eyes*

• 1 time i was playing this game called outlast at night on Halloween and lt was on xbox one and i had my headphones on and my roommate comes up after going to the battroom after that my roomate comes up and shakes my chair and it honestly scared the life out of me and i imediately jumped out my chair and fell and hit the ground and to this day it even gives me nightmares but it honestly was the scariest moment of my life

• 1|0
  • Every time I see one of your posts..

• Can't think of anything.

I'm a good, respectable lad.

• One time I liked a girls pic and she didn't know me 😉😉😈😈😈

• Dunno, put a picture of someone I have the makings of feelings for on my phone?

• That's not weird on you right part lol

• I periodically check up on GaGirls profiles 😉

• That sounds very cute lol!
    Not creepy at all

• very sexy profile picture. I like to tickle people, especially girls in their neck or ear.

• I pretty much stare frequently.

• like sneeking up on ppl?

• ahahahaha you are so cute by the way :)

• I friended this girl on facebook that I only knew because she works at a store I always go to near my house. She accepted and I was going to ask her out but she uploaded pictures of her and her boyfriend the day she accepted.

• Well @ElissaDido might be a catfish. She messages me on here and replies to my opinions selectively. But it's creepy that her "country" on her profile constantly changes mmmm?

• 7d

lol I hope you re not serious

• 7d

it doesn t matter
      I think you got the memo that I am pretty blunt and direct and I d like the person to be the same with me.
      and that s for your own good, you gotta toughen up a bit. if it was smthng worth going into a lot of detail then fine. but you re seriously making the situation much more serious than it is.
      you gotta chill, and think for yourself and not really be affected by other people.
      or they would use that weak spot of yours to their advantage and with that you ll still feel bad because of the way a syntax is put.
      you don t have much experience well I neither did I lol so whatever. never had a boyfriend here barely dates 2-3 guys this year and still

• 7d

I get that, all I'm saying is, seriously I'm asking for advice, I'm on YOUR side haha. We are good people. they are the rude ones. So no need to take it out on me. I'm asking for your experienced advice ok?

It's just in the uk, I think it's a bit out there to be that blunt. I mean she's always been affectionate which is what makes it weird tbh.

I will ask her what's happening but I agree , I'm not gonna do a groupie thing lol. I'm seeing her, not there for others to sit at a table listening to them talk and talk. Just wanna be polite about it

Maybe reiterate I want to see/treat her

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 20

• I once accidentally found someone from G@G on FB. It wasn't at all intentional, for some reason they popped up in my "suggested friends" list and I immediately recognized their picture. I wanted to see if it was really them, so I clicked on their profile and scrolled down a bit to confirm. I accidentally liked one of their posts like a dingus but immediately unliked it. I immediately closed facebook and stressed about it all day, praying they never got a notification. LOL.

I wasn't meaning to be creepy I was curous. (TT_TT)

• Apparently there are quite a few people on gag who follow the same news site. I liked a news story and the comments automatically pop up. One person had quite a lot of likes. I thought they looked familiar so I looked at their profile. Oh my god. It was someone on this site. I knew it was them because everything about them matched up. From the profile picture, the country they're from, the country they're currently living, their major, etc. I was so freaked out I exited out of my Facebook. After that, this happened one more time.

• Too bad, I don't live alone. I live with my mom and I'm obliged to go to university. After what happened to me in front of the class, I don't want to be there anymore. I don't want my classmates to see me ever again. I want to make them believe I don't exist anymore. To remain a bit unnoticed I go to university wearing all black everything, black cap that covers a portion of my face, black hoodie underneath and even black leather gloves to even hide my hands. I walk fast before I encounter any student. I go and hide in the library and stay there the entire time, which brings me to my so called "creepy" moment. I stayed in the library with my down on table most of the time. At some point, I raised my head to check the time. On my right I saw fellow classmate busy talking to her friends, I almost got insane. I quickly put my head down. Fortunately, she didn't see me. I waited until the silence was over and I until heard her and her friends leaving. I checked that there is no one I don't want to see. The moment I started to check, I gave a death stare to a girl, she looked scared. I scared her off!
    That girl was in the same class as me last year, I don't think we're in the same class this year, still got lucky.
    I imagine my quick death stare was creepy.

• I watched the movie "Lights Out" a couple days ago when we went to visit my sister and her husband for Thanksgiving. It's that movie about this woman's ghost who only appears in the shadows and her name is Diana. Anyway, we ended up spending the night and I slept in their lower level.

Then I hear this hissing noise at like 1am and some sort of robotic noise. I swear to God, i thought it was Diana from "Lights Out" and turned those motherfucking lights the fuck ON.

Scared the shit out of me.

• 7d

Turns out it was one of those Febreeze automatic air fresheners. I wanted to kill my sister.

• 7d

I slept with the lights on and cuddled with a stuffed animal toy all night. Slept like...20 minutes. I as mad and scared as shit.

• 7d

hahahahaha

• I like knowing stuff like you can tell me all the details of everything and I'll be interested to know it. All. 🙂

• Sometimes I talk to people ne in the streets and we become friends and exchange numbers and Facebook profiles (they talk to me :x )
    My sister thinks it's weird 😅

• 8d

I think that s pretty cool
      work on your PR girl, it s always helpful haha

• Last creepy moment was 2 days ago when a guy from my tutor group was suddenly sitting right next to me on the metro, leaned over and was like "HEY!" and I hadn't even noticed him coming. Lololol my blood almost froze

• If someone's label/size tag is hanging out near their neck I tuck it back in 😳 Even strangers 🙊

• i've scared people several times by just walking up behind them, and not saying a word. it's fun to do to my roommates.

• an insurance agent got my phone number, met me to promote his service
    I rejected the offer after met him as i'm not interested
    but turned out, he's a creepy stalker
    he add me in every social media, and texted me almost everytime he's nearby my office "to have a drink"
    i kept saying no but he's still texting begging to see me
    I changed my number
    it's really creepy when a random stranger did that

• 9d

yea that s freaky
      but I meant what did you do that can be considered creepy

• I don't know of anything off the top of my head. I don't think yours is really creepy, haha.

• everytime i secretly want to fuck some gag dudes
    they know who they are tho #MyHatersFanClub ily guysss <3 <3

• During boring lectures, I just reach out to my neighbor and scribble in their notebooks/sheets.🙈

• i'm an unintentional creeper
    i have a quiet walk
    so when i come up to people and say, "hi" they always say,
    "woah, you scared me!" 😁

• I talk to myself and laugh at my own jokes often in the presence of other people.

• My friends used to dare me to do stuff so once I got dared to go up to this hot guy and hold his hand Lol. He actually let me hold his hand and we walked around the mall talking and holding hands. It was so creepy.

• I hug cute things without thinking sometimes. That includes strangers' kids.

• once ı waved someone whom ı actually dont know but thougth that he is my friend

• Last week I invited my friend to come over to my house so we could hang out and then walk my dog. As soon as we entered my house, I shut the door and locked it. Then I said "I'm going to get a knife and kill you now."

• ı peed at the bus when ı was in elementary school because ı couldnt hold it no more