Tell us something funny you did when you were drunk! Go on! (Please)?

Here, I'll get it started... one night aaages ago we were at a pub and somehow we came across all this paper, so we wrote about a hundred silly letters, saying stuff like "you are the chosen one!" and "I love you, please stop running over my wheelchair" , and we posted them at random houses on the way home...

What Guys Said 8

• Used to be stationed in Preston , Lancashire ( NW England ) & got pissed in the nearby seaside resort town , Blackpool. We decided to go " tram surfing " on the seafront tram line , I exposed my arse & stuck a brightly coloured flag into my butt crack , then clung onto the back of a tram as it moved off , my mates & most people were killing themselves laughing at the sight of a bare arse / fluttering flag whizzing past them... didn't make the " Moonie Mile " as laughing too hard myself.

Even got a date out of my stupid stunt , simply by making one girl laugh uncontrollably & she came up to me later still laughing !!

• Got completely smashed with a coworker on a business trip to Shrewsbury in the U. K. - so much so that we couldn't find the hotel again. Wandered the maze like streets of the medieval town centre forever until we stumbled into the graveyard and befriended two goths drinking vodka out of a two liter Coke bottle. They showed us where the hotel was and I was so delighted I kept promising to comeback to Shrewsbury the following week and give them more vodka as a thank you.

• 7d

Naturally there were goths in the graveyard, bless their ghoulish hearts! Thank you, that was an entertaining and heart-warming tale of discovery!

• We got toilet paper and filled unlocked cars with it as we walked along. Also some people put egg on the windows of the cars

• Went into the girls' toilets by mistake at a bowling alley. I was a little confused by the lack of urinals so I just used a cubicle. It was all going fine until two girls walked in :/ I made a quick exit.

• sorry, never been, at least not yet anyway. To be honest, I am kind of scared to see what happens when I do. My worst fear is that I would be a complete ass

• Funny or is crazy allowed? lol

• 7d

Crazy is not only allowed, it is actively encouraged!

• 6d

I got arrested in South Florida for getting way too drunk and going out to try and fix my pink girl 10 speed bike (It was cheaper than a guys bike lol) tire at a gas station I had previously worked at.. After using electrical tape to cover the flat and getting pissed that it wouldn't air up, I tried to jump a privacy wall with the damn bike and the home owner called the police on me. This was in 2000 when I was 21 and 100% true.

• 6d

Hahaha! Silly drunken self, thinking he's in a fit state to be mending anything!

• I don't drink wine or alcoholic drinks.

• 7d

Well, that's not very funny! Tell us a joke at least!

• 7d

We are all a little weird and Life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose Weirdness is compatible with ours , we join up with them and fall in. Mutual weirdness. And we call it Love---Dr Sevss.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• At a party one time back in high school I took a pillowcase and went down the stairs like I was sledding. Needless to say my ass was covered in bruises the next morning lol

• Got on my knees and started to bark like a dog