What is your biggest regret in life?

What is your biggest regret? And what would you do instead if you could go back in time to change it?

0|0
12|10

What Girls Said 12

• Wish I would have finished undergraduate degree by 24 not 44. Would have completed my masters way before now, my memory isn't what it used to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not standing up for myself more when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Procrastinating, not working out.
    Not dating someone from HS.
    Losing A semester in Biology.

0|0
    0|0
  • Letting others push me around too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling in love. 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Not getting out of the situation that I was raped in :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Constantly letting other people influence me and never standing up for myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one but it's all in the past now

0|0
    0|0
  • Not recognizing a problem in time

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing my virginity to a man who didn't respect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to college, when I couldn't afford it. If I could go back in time, I would get a job, save money and then go to college.
    Now, my life would be so much different and I would probably living in another country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest regret is trying to save a relationship by buying a house together in 2007, right before the recession hit! Worst mistake I've ever made, within the year I'd lost the relationship and £20k, and have never been able to get back on the property ladder! If I could go back, I'd keep my flat and end the relationship a year early!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• That I didn't go to school at a younger age. Time is so precious and it's something we all have in short supply.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest regret is not staying in contact with my childhood friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd not have fallen in love at 14 but I'd have moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I didn't save more money

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring more than I should and I really don't care that often

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I have one

0|0
    0|0
  • My entire life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to SJCV college and owing $25,000 in student loans. I could have went to a different college for the same money and had a better chance at a career. SJVC lies about having job connections once I graduated.

0|0
    0|0
  • turning down a full ride scholarship to play football for michigan

0|0
    0|0
  • Sending a dirty email to my crush in 7th grade. Except, turned out that it was her mom's email address. Whoops.

0|0
    0|0