What is your biggest regret in life?

What is your biggest regret? And what would you do instead if you could go back in time to change it?

What Girls Said 12

• Wish I would have finished undergraduate degree by 24 not 44. Would have completed my masters way before now, my memory isn't what it used to be.

• Not standing up for myself more when I was younger.

• Procrastinating, not working out.
    Not dating someone from HS.
    Losing A semester in Biology.

• Letting others push me around too much.

• Falling in love. 😷

• Not getting out of the situation that I was raped in :'(

• Constantly letting other people influence me and never standing up for myself

• Just one but it's all in the past now

• Not recognizing a problem in time

• Losing my virginity to a man who didn't respect me.

• Going to college, when I couldn't afford it. If I could go back in time, I would get a job, save money and then go to college.
    Now, my life would be so much different and I would probably living in another country.

• Biggest regret is trying to save a relationship by buying a house together in 2007, right before the recession hit! Worst mistake I've ever made, within the year I'd lost the relationship and £20k, and have never been able to get back on the property ladder! If I could go back, I'd keep my flat and end the relationship a year early!

What Guys Said 10

• That I didn't go to school at a younger age. Time is so precious and it's something we all have in short supply.

• My biggest regret is not staying in contact with my childhood friends.

• I'd not have fallen in love at 14 but I'd have moved on.

• That I didn't save more money

• Caring more than I should and I really don't care that often

• I don't I have one

• My entire life.

• Going to SJCV college and owing $25,000 in student loans. I could have went to a different college for the same money and had a better chance at a career. SJVC lies about having job connections once I graduated.

• turning down a full ride scholarship to play football for michigan

• Sending a dirty email to my crush in 7th grade. Except, turned out that it was her mom's email address. Whoops.