Can I get kicked out?

,
can my landlord kick me out? I'm in INCOME housing which means I pay 30% of my income and I have to report any income. Well I'm a webcam model and I'm nervous to report this to my landlord. But as long as report this I will be okay right?

What Guys Said 12

• Let me get this straight. You lie about your income. So the government steals money from hard working people to pay your rent. This is called defrauding the government and the taxpayers. What should happen is that you get moved to much nicer housing - it's called jail.

Seriously. You are committing what may be a felony and you are worried about getting kicked out of your apartment? What you are asking is whether you will get caught or not. You are committing a crime. You are taking that chance. So there is always a chance of getting caught. But it's not getting kicked out that you should be worried about.

• Seriously this is called a Luxury Job , not like your actual leaving your home
    i wouldn't worry much about it. If you think you should report it than do so
    i see webcam model as a Luxury Job.

• She has no reason to unless you somehow violate some agreement in the contract you most likely didn't read when you took on the rent.

• Why report it? Is because you must? I doubt she can kick you out. Perhaps say your a model. Not a Web cam model.

• So what, you move in somewhere else.

And who needs to know the truth? You can just say, that you are a freelancer.

• Wouldn't the income from the webcam put you above the threshold to be eligible for income housing?

• how much money can i make? just curious

• DM me a link

• don't tell him he may have bad intension for you

• As long as you can afford to pay then I don't see why not

• Well, if you show income documentation, back far enough, like a pay stub, then you will be fine.

• ıt's up to ur landlord

What Girls Said 1

• As an triplex owner she can not kick you out due to you being a camgirl. Its not illegal and you could sue her for tossing you out for no REAL reason. Our tenant was like that, we just asked her not to tell people where she lived

• 7d

Did you find it a bit strange when thinking about what she was doing in the place? When you talked to her, was it still easy to look her in the face? I'm just wondering, I'm not sure if I could easily wipe the image of what she was doing from my mind. Not in a sexualised way, just a bit like if you met someone for the first time and they told you that they'd just masturbated for half the day, lol. Might be a bit awkward...