Have you ever had to do a poo outside?

I'm going camping where there won't be any toilets. Anyone else experienced no toilets and had to do an al fresco poo lol?

What Girls Said 4

• yep, lots when backpacking.

Take a small garden shovel, make a hole near a tree or something else you can lean against, and poop away. Cover up when done. Take some hand sanitizer with you.

Easy as that:)

• Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with that. Make sure you bring toilet paper with you. :P

• No, pee yes

• HAHAHA yes!

What Guys Said 4

• When I was 5 I really was a little shit.

There were these older kids who lived next door and I didn't like them so I used to take a shit in their backyard when they were on vacation or whenever I knew I wouldn't get caught. Not that often only every couple months.

To this day I look back, remembering how days after flies were flying all around it and it makes me laugh. I remember how they used to be so confused by it.

• plenty of times, its no big deal. I've even had to piss and shit in a bag and take it with me when I've left the site.

• Have I taken a poop outside? I can't remember the last time I pooped inside. srs

• Yes but now days the make a fantastic product that attaches to your trailer receiver on your truck and you can sit on that