What would you do in this scenario, which is more important to you?

Scenario: If you have the day off from work and your SO walks in the sexiest lingerie, you have seen them in and then you get a call from work and they want you to come in on your day off? What do you choose?

• I would go into work, tell your SO maybe next time
  • spend your day off with SO and don't go into work

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I'd have to go into work unfortunately. I already enjoy a great deal of flexibility with work but that is built on the basis that when it is important it's really important. A good partner might be disappointed but they'd understand. Your commitment to your work, within reason, is what allows you to be valued and to progress. Part of that is being there when it really counts. The same applies to relationships.

• Secrete option C - Is that you have Caller ID on your phone, you see that it is work calling, and you ignore it, and continue your day and hot sex with your SO! Day off WIN!

• "Sorry boss. I already have plans for today".

• if i can take a holiday from work i'll stay

• Depends on my job. If I bought my SO that lingerie on credit, baby might need new shoes too

What Girls Said 2

• I would ask if I can come in two hours later. that way I can be with my SO and still get the dough.

• I tell my boss I have something important to do after it depend on what my boss told me. If he tell me to go or I get fired I would go to work.