Where should I go first?

I'm going to save back a 150 dollars out of each pay check till I have enough to travel I'm planning on saving 4500 dollars for it.

• The U. K
  • Morocco
  • Italy
  • The Phillipines
  • Brazil
  • Ireland
6d After recieving advice I'm going to save 6500 dollars

What Girls Said 32

• I'm going to Morocco next month :D
    Been to half the countries on your list.
    What I can say is, depends on what you want to do and your budget.
    Philippines: Can be cheap, flights to get anywhere on the islands will KILL YOU (you're likely to miss your plane home cause your 40minute plane back to the capital is 6 hours late. True story), food is okay nothing special in my opinion (compared to the other Asian countries I've been to), scuba diving is GREAT, beaches are amazing, party islands are crazy, lots and LOTS of poor kids running around EVERYWHERE, and don't travel in Manila by yourself its dangerous.

Italy: Is beautiful, can be expensive, food is AMAZING, endless things to see, people are super friendly (to women at least 😂)

UK: Expensive AS FUCK, your hotel is likely to be pretty shit considering what you get for how much you pay, lots to see though, travel and not so great food takes up another huge chunk of your money.

Morocco: Lots to see and do and buy, nice hotels are SUPER cheap and you get to live in traditional rooms, city is gorgeous, markets can be pretty crazy from what I've heard though, food is great, camel riding is 👌🏼 (All things I've heard from friends and family who have been there)

Ireland: More expensive than U. K, beer is great but expensive, weather isn't so great, place is beautiful tho.

Can't say anything about Brazil though.

• 6d

In the phillipines, I REALLY want to see the jungles

• 6d

Oh that can be done, easy. Philippines is covered with it. But if you do go there for that I recommend you find a less "commercial" island or area (Borocay is too commercial and a party island so keep away from there).
      And don't go too south of Philippines, southern part is really dangerous as well. And be sure to not go during monsoon season.

• I initially picked the uk. But I think Italy might be more exciting. No offense to anyone from the uk. But I think the culture in Italy would be more different than the western culture that you are from. So it would really give you a more unique experience.

The beauty of saving is that you now have lots of time to man out your trip. Add some have pointed out, it's possible to plan a trip where you visit a few places at a time. So that's also am option.

And think about this, the other day you were down because you hadn't travelled anywhere. Well not you are making a plan. You may not be able to travel right away. But with a plan you are taking steps towards your goal :)

• Those are hard choices to make. There is a lot of history in Italy but it isn't my favorite. Ireland is amazing and you could hop over to France for very little airfare.

• Go to Ireland already. It's a beautiful island and has more pubs than you can count. Lovely landscape and friendly people. What more do you want?

• Italy. It's my fav place. I'd live there if I could.

If you visit the U. K I'd advise you to visit Scotland. There's such beautiful countryside there. I often went there on vacation as a child

• I accidentally pressed Italy, lol. It is wonderful there and the people are very friendly and fun (also Italien woman are GORGEOUS if that interests you) but I think it depends on what type of vacation you want. I would probably chose Morocco because Italy is close to and a lot like my country (Greece) so I would like to see smth different.

• Italy is amazing. The people are very chilled and super nice, from my experience they were helpful whenever they could be. The nature is extremely versatile, you have the mountains in the north, tons of beautiful beaches and a volcano in Sicilly. The architecture is amazing as well - Rome, Milan, Venice... And last but not least, the FOOD. It's not just pizza, Italians have perfected the art of pasta and gelato, and their seafood dishes are flawless.

• Italy Italy Italy!

• Italy is the nicest out of those, specifically Rome & the Largo di Garda but if you've saved that much you can as well visit Italy, London (bc let's face it the rest of England is just really not worth visiting), Iceland & Ireland

• 6d

I'd be pissed if I got denied entrance to italy.
      Apparently one of my grandfathers siblings tried to go back to the land that his grandfather came from only to be denied entrance.
      Thankfully they are on my moms side so we don't share a last name but if I had my moms maiden name it might be different

• 6d

As for Iceland, I'm getting in shape and I'd eventually like to Hike Alaska and I've already seen plenty of volcanoes and geysers

• 6d

I also have wanted to go the Philippines since I was like 10. Plus Giant Bats www.animalspot.net/.../...wned-Flying-Fox-Size.jpg
      And I like Bats
      And I want to see Roman Ruins and from what I've heard, the best preserved ruins are not in Italy but in North Africa

• The Black Forest of Germany!!

• Go the UK - you'd be able to do a Ireland at the same time and if money and time permit duck over to France for a few days

• If you go to the philippines make sure you are tall, muscular, poor and have security guards to join you. I used to go to a filipino church and within an 18 month period - 2 people that I knew were kidnapped while vacationing there.

• 6d

Security guards are a bit extreme but I agree Philippines can be pretty dangerous

• Italy is overrated. I loved Scotland so I imagine that Ireland is just as awesome.

• 7d

That's debatable...

• 6d

I'm back, what changed since I left?

• go to Italy

• I would love to go to Italy.

• I'm european, and tbh if you go to italy first you could also travel through france to the uk and have both.

• Italy out of this list. I want to save up and go to Iceland.

• Australia

• I say UK. 😄

• When are you wanting to do this trip?

And like if you're going to Europe you probably need more since airfare is like $1000 each way.

• 6d

Dammit,
      Well then I'll do 6500
      either next year or the year after.

• 6d

I've been to puerto rico already.
      I want to knock a country off my list.
      I really need a life goal and since I don't know what the fuck I want to do with my life that's gotta be it

• 6d

Dang waffles! I'm jealous now!!! Good on you.

I say just save the money and then six months before you go look at how strong the dollar is vs other currencies and go from there. Too bad you can't like go island hopping on a cruise or something :/

• I wish I had the time and $ to spend a couple weeks in each :(

• 6d

I'm saving up to go to one of them,
      Their all on my list but I'm going to knock one off

• Italy because I will like to visit there lol

• AUSTRALIA!
    (Italy)

• I'd visit Italy. I've always wanted to go there

• Morocco

• Ireland!!!

• You can visit both the UK, and Ireland.

• Italy. There's nothing like it.

• Italy! No brainer.

• Italy is the number 1 choice

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 13