Do you like wood fired heat?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I like it personally. But I can't be around that because I'm asthmatic. But the heat feels really nice. I just can't smell it. In fact, that is what somebody in my neighborhood does every so often in the middle of the day, night, late night and early morning and daytime. I have to keep the window close when they burn firewood outside. I don't have real firewood for my home, just electric. But it wouldn't be healthy for me anyway.

• In my house, we have a wood burning stove. I like it a lot.

• as is an actual fireplace inside a log cabin or in the bedroom? Yes.

• yeah so much

• yes haha

• Yes. But fire sometimes makes me nervous.

What Guys Said 5

• I almost always literally have a fire going in the pit out back every couple of nights. I'm an outside person, and I love a crackling fire.

• Yeah, something nice about the crackling. We used to light the fire every Christmas at my mum and dads place with off cuts of wood.

• We used to have a woodstove, and it was very nice. Heated the whole first floor, and it's the best feeling coming in from outside in the winter and huddling over it lol.

• I love breaking out the fire pit, especially in late summer/early fall

• Sure. If I'm cold any heat will do.