Does anyone else believe in the existence of a 'Sock Black Hole' making socks disappear mysteriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahahahahaha omg 😂😂 this question made me laugh so much!!

Yesss I do 😜😂 This brought back memories of when I was a kid. My mum used to say there was a " sock fairy" living in the house stealing socks 😂

What Girls Said 9

• lmbo I've been saying this for the longest Noone ever believed me!!! yes I do believe lol

• Yes, I'm sure there is either a Sock Black Hole, or a Sock Eating Creature which eats one sock and hides the other one so he can eat it later.

• I would fully support that concept.

• The Universe is ever expanding; because it's bulging with errant socks! Dun dun dunnnn!

• It exists :- ands probably getting bigger by the second

• That's real

• I honestly haven't had that trouble with my socks, haha.

• absolutely. i still can't find my other yellow and black sock. :D

• Yes & it's located somewhere between my washer & dryer.

What Guys Said 13

• That is a 100% fact - I am ultra careful doing the laundry and I recently lost a sock - I have checked everywhere sock could be but it has just disappeared of the face of the earth, I have no explanation that makes sense beyond a "Sock Black Hole".

• How else can you explain it? You know you have a pair when they go in the wash and then after you pull the clothes out of the dryer there's just one. How does this happen?

• Of course, that's common knowledge.

• Fucking A I do. But I combat it by buying my socks in bulk. When I've lost enough socks I just throw the remaining away and buy in bulk again.

• I have seen a sock black hole, and, just as Hawking predicted, black holes are fuzzy.

• 13d

Even more interestingly, I have found evidence of a sock white hole which is positioned at a nearby goodwill store.

• 13d

Further, since only one sock of each pair is sucked into a black hole, each sock must carry an opposite sock charge. Together a pair of sock are neutral, but when apart each sock has an opposite charge.

This implies that by feeding the sock black hole sock of only one sock charge, that we could convert a sock black hole into a white hole and get rich!

• You would think there is one but it's because they are way smaller than a shirt that I have seen them stuck in the washing machine pump or even the dryer exhaust tube at times when I had to fix it, one guy on "Shark Tank" wanted to invest and sell a triple pack of socks for this problem 😊

• I personally think its a demon that causes havoc among human societies by stealing socks

• WTF? There something such as black holes for socks?

• Apparently I'm be the only person in the world who doesn't lose socks, or maybe I do but my bedroom is connected to the other side of the black hole that spits out other people's socks at the same rate that I lose my own...

• Pretty sure it's your cat.

• That's real !!!

• nat me

• No. I think mice are stealing them