If Bernie ran as the nominee for the Green Party, do you think he could have won against Trump and Clinton?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm The Green Party never wins. It doesn't benefit the government.

Since the beginning of time all governments have always been the same.. they could care less about the earth because they are full of greed just like most people.

It always comes down to democrats vs republicans

• No because there is so much effort in two candidates.. Republican and democrat where the 3rd party candidates don't get much recognition

• Nope that would've split the democratic votes. Trump would probably have gotten 430+ electoral votes.

What Guys Said 6

• No he wouldn't have done well in a three main race he would have come in last

• no, it would have turned out the same

• No way. The vote of the nuts and fruits would be split too much against Trump.

• The election would have gone to the house, and Trump would've won there.

• I doubt it, 3rd parties never really come close in the race against the two major political parties.

• No. And unlike many, I don't think he would have won even if he was the Democratic candidate.