What happened to GaGer JustBananaz?

6d Bump
6d Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Little late to be asking this, don't cha think?
    She deactivated like many users before her, I believe there was a feud between her and another gagger... either that or she just got sick of this godforsaken craphole.

• People come and go all the time. Maybe she's just busy.

• 6d

You sure are very interested in these people... any special reason?

What Guys Said 7

• She left about a year ago partly due to me and partly because she was busy with school and other things.

• 7d

What did you do to her?

• 7d

@BubbleBoy69 Lets just say I went through a dark time full of struggle and pain and I went through things that I hope others never do. But I beat it, eventually.

And I don't take or look kindly on people looking down on and demeaning those who have gone through that. Someone who has never gone through that can never understand an someone who has gone through that would never say what she said.

• 7d

also @ShayanMortazavi1998 don't pay attention to these ridiculous answers they are just people trying to stir up trouble and rumors. Only a handful of people on here actually knew her to a degree and even fewer of us really knew her well or why she left.

• I don't know, but I wish she had left knowing what the previous site admin and her friends did to her without her knowledge

• These guys keep saying she left ages ago, but i recall her replying to one of my questions few months ago. I couldnt care less anyway.

• Definitely gone

• Don't know and don't care. I heard she left but I could be wrong.

• She was working hard to become a GAG Admin due to her financial constraints in real life. Got the position and found out pay was absolute shit. Fumed and deactivated.

She now does porn [SERIOUS]

• 7d

What? Are you serious?

• 7d

Once you do porn even once, you'll be forever barred from being hired at an actual job. What company would want to hire someone like that?

• 7d

Actually not true. There are plenty girls who do porn for short time and go on to have successful careers. I know a girl who was in porn for 2 years and went on to become a real estate agent. Other girls i know do porn and end up getting their own tv show.

• some dude fucked her finally i hear she dumped him now she's marrying a virgin