Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?

The strangest Superhero in comics, cartoons, video games, tv or movies?

• Matter-Eater Lad (DC) - he is able to ingest any type of matter (including metal, rubber, concrete etc)Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    27% (4)6% (1)15% (5)Vote
  • Eye-Scream (Marvel) - He has the ability to turn into any flavor of ice-cream he wants (that's all he does)Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    20% (3)11% (2)15% (5)Vote
  • Fatman (Lightning Comics) - He is very fat & heavy, and able to turn into a flying saucer & fire energy beams while in this formWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    13% (2)22% (4)18% (6)Vote
  • The Dogwelder (DC) - He welds dogs to criminals faces (Weird, huh? Poor dogs)Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    13% (2)17% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • Squirrel Girl (Marvel) - She has the ability to communicate with squirrels, prehensile tail and razor-sharp clawsWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    7% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • Maggott (Marvel) - Digestive system replaced by a hollow cavity inhabited by a pair of semi-sentient slugs who can use powerful enzymes to process and digest any solid objectsWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    7% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Big Bertha (Marvel) - ability to add hundreds of pounds of fat to her frame, making her super-strong and near invulnerableWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Superhero of all times?
    13% (2)27% (5)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

5|2
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• It's a tie between Fatman, Squirrel Girl and Eye-Scream :P

1|0
    0|0
  • One punch man, his punches kill everything in one hit.
    cdn.idigitaltimes.com/.../...punch-man-saitama.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide but had a really good laugh. Thanks for posting this. Second thought: the dog wielder. Ahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Just want to say thank you for posting these on here. A good laugh this morning, thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, kinda obvious why Superman and Hulk are arguably the most famous and have had dozens of shows and movies based on them, while this is the first time I've heard of any of these weirdos (not a comic book fan).

1|0
    0|0
  • Matter Eater Lad and Dogwelder, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Squirrel Girl is my favorite, she is not weird, but cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Bertha,
    And Squirrel Girl is a fucking badass

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman. Superhero without superpowers.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one, that fat woman hahahaha :P

1|0
    0|0
  • A, B, C and D, not necessarily in that order.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them are weird, but Maggot takes the cake of weirdness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe that Dogwelder dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fatman and Eye-Scream Man :P

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Big Bertha and Fatman, hahaha they would make a funny couple :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely squirrel girl. She's pretty much just a cross between a human and a squirrel. Hybrids are not superheros.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogwelder hahahaha :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Maggot if you count in the most disgusting feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok I voted for the first hero, alright?

1|0
    0|0
  • The Eye-Scream guy, that's just ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • Matter-Eater Lad = hilarious :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Peter Griffin

1|0
    0|0