Clingy girl who has a tremendous CRUSH on me wants to move to live with me?

I am not attracted to her and i don't see her more than a friend, why she is not understanding that? she thinks i like her just because i am nice person :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you (with no room for misinterpretation) told her that you're not interested? Or in trying to be nice does she think there may be a chance?

• 11d

No because it happened over a text message, just because i am being myself she thinks i like her.. :/

• 10d

Telling her you just want to be friends might help, she may not want to be friends at all if you're cold to her

• 10d

I can't find a nicer way to put it ( but she is not even friend material) :(

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell her you don't have feeling for her. Be nice about it though.

• 11d

Give me a nice line lol

• 11d

Well when she goes on to say she wants to move in. Just say you really value her friendship but you are not ready for her to move in.

• 11d

And emphasize the word friends haha. Hopefully she will get the hint.

• some girls/guys don't understand the subtle clues that someone isn't interested. i suggest telling her (in a respectful yet firm way) that you are not interested at all. don't try to sugar coat it with "oh i think you're a great person", because she may misinterpret it. simply lay out the fact that you don't have feelings for her and wish her the best.

• 11d

I shouldn't friendzone her either?

What Guys Said 3

• She is not understanding it, most likely, because - in the interest of being nice - you have not told her (in unmistakable terms) that you are not interested. The kindest thing you can do for her is to be completely candid and honest.

• don't waste this chance man , finding someone that loves you is harder than finding someone attractive.

• 11d

Dude, if you aren't physically attracted to someone you can't be with them.

• Be direct but not harsh

• 11d

Give me a line?

• 11d

"You're awesome and I wish you the best, but I see like a sister."