How do I know if I'm attractive?

1|0
10|12

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 12

• It is called confidence man. No one cares if you are really that attractive but if you have respect for yourself and see yourself as attractive then you will be. No one likes to be with someone who has low self esteem. They are most of the time just not fun to be around and they take every to encourage regularly.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to be attractive, you just need confidence, get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say "yeah, i'm pretty good", and just that boost of a little self reassurance will go a long way. i understand how you feel, i get this too, and it's not nice, but believing you can do well, believing you are good, and taking care of you and yourself is really all you need to know you're doing the best you can.

if you really want opinions, i suggest just asking on this site, most people are supportive here.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can ask on this app. There's actually a feature on this app that lets you ask people if they think you're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know you're a 9/10 or 10/10 if you're face is symmetrical and you have distinctive facial features. People compliment you and stare at you with astonishment. You know you're a 7/10 or 8/10 if you look better than the average joe but you don't look perfect or close to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will get looks from the girls

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't: most people will never tell you and the ones who do will often lie about it. Unless you're a 9 or a 10, then it will be obvious with all the girls throwing themselves at you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask a random child on the street. They are insanely honest when telling ugly people that they are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you don't have to ask that

0|0
    0|0
  • pro tip: by simply assuming that you are, you make yourself like 100% more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different people (guys) have their own opinions of who's attractive, and who isn't. You shouldn't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • by changing the picture of that cat would help a little

0|0
    0|0
  • post your pic on here and girls will lie and tell you're attractive.

0|1
    0|0