Guys do you consider D cups to be "big"?

Or are they just average. Yes I have D cups and my female friends don't believe me bc they aren't that big but guys seem to think they are big but these are the guys that I come across. What do you guys think? Also I'm posting this anonymously bc I don't need any pervs messaging me.

0|0
4|22

What Guys Said 22

• D's are a good size, they aren't huge but they are bigger than average. Like @SoFeckinAddicted said though, a lot depends on your height and build as to how big they look.

It's a shame that I can't message you about this because I... literally have nothing else to say about it, lol xD

0|0
    0|0
  • D is for Dang!

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think D cups were big, but then I've seen a lot of posts on GaG by girls who say they're really not that big. But it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes that's a large cup size in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl's body, but for the most part D's seem pretty big on most girls. Even though it's the average cup size in the US I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • 11d

Im 5'2 thin/fit build with thicker legs/butt not too thick though

• Show your friends your bra tag with the size. Problem solved. They aren't huge, but they are on the bigger size of average. I think most women have C-cups now days, but a lot have D's too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 11d

I mean it doesn't bother me that much that they don't believe me. Can't say I blame them bc I don't think they are that big either.

• I think that's big but i really don't have a clue. I'm not very familiar with the sizes by letter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's pretty big all right

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • C and D are pretty big, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would really depend on your frame, physique...

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

I'm not fat, I am pretty thin and have an athletic built. Just have a small stomach and thick thighs/butt

• 11d

and I'm 5'2

• 11d

Well, in that case, a D cup sounds like it would look large...

• lol yeah that´s pretty big already.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is big, C or D cups I like the most. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • If the breast shape and size looks good on you then I'll be attracted. I do not think Cup D to be too big., but just big. I'd be attracted to breast anywhere from A to D cup or maybe beyond that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're too big. I prefer B and C

0|0
    0|0
  • I love some big D cups

0|1
    0|0
  • Deez are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about the measurements because i dont care.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is big, but big isn't bad

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah those are big. c cup and above is a good size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are big

0|0
    0|0
  • D's are big. Its just that there are more girls growing to DD or bigger more often. Also boobs can look smaller on bigger frames or you are tall

0|0
    0|0
    • 11d

I have a smaller/average frame and I'm short (5'2)

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on band size. Im personally a D cup, 30D but my boobs are NOWHERE near a size 34D. Can't talk about cup size without mentioning band size hun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, walk around ur school and u tell me ur answer. And guys, guys will like any boobs

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends on your height and weight. I'm a D cup and compared to my body they're big.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average for america at least

0|0
    0|0