Guys do you consider D cups to be "big"?

Or are they just average. Yes I have D cups and my female friends don't believe me bc they aren't that big but guys seem to think they are big but these are the guys that I come across. What do you guys think? Also I'm posting this anonymously bc I don't need any pervs messaging me.

Most Helpful Guy

• D is for Dang!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on band size. Im personally a D cup, 30D but my boobs are NOWHERE near a size 34D. Can't talk about cup size without mentioning band size hun.

What Guys Said 21

• D's are a good size, they aren't huge but they are bigger than average. Like @SoFeckinAddicted said though, a lot depends on your height and build as to how big they look.

It's a shame that I can't message you about this because I... literally have nothing else to say about it, lol xD

• I used to think D cups were big, but then I've seen a lot of posts on GaG by girls who say they're really not that big. But it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

• yes that's a large cup size in my opinion

• Depends on the girl's body, but for the most part D's seem pretty big on most girls. Even though it's the average cup size in the US I think.

• Im 5'2 thin/fit build with thicker legs/butt not too thick though

• Show your friends your bra tag with the size. Problem solved. They aren't huge, but they are on the bigger size of average. I think most women have C-cups now days, but a lot have D's too.

• I mean it doesn't bother me that much that they don't believe me. Can't say I blame them bc I don't think they are that big either.

• Yeah, well no sense in having someone, especially your "friends" thinking you are a liar when you are actually telling the truth hun. Because if they think you are BSing them on this, then the next time you tell them something they may think you are full of crap again. You can quickly establish the rep. of being a liar, which would really suck when you are telling the truth. So, as I say, the next time it comes up, simply do the one arm bra removal ninja move that you ladies seem to all have mastered and pull it off and toss it to them so they can all see the tag followed by a healthy dose of "See I told you so, bitches." HAHA. No reason for someone to impugn your integrity when you are being honest.

• I think that's big but i really don't have a clue. I'm not very familiar with the sizes by letter

• Yeah that's pretty big all right

• lol yeah that´s pretty big already.

• C and D are pretty big, yes.

• If the breast shape and size looks good on you then I'll be attracted. I do not think Cup D to be too big., but just big. I'd be attracted to breast anywhere from A to D cup or maybe beyond that.

• It would really depend on your frame, physique...

• I'm not fat, I am pretty thin and have an athletic built. Just have a small stomach and thick thighs/butt

• and I'm 5'2

• Well, in that case, a D cup sounds like it would look large...

• D is big, C or D cups I like the most. 😍

• I love some big D cups

• I dont know about the measurements because i dont care.

• yeah

• Deez are perfect

• I think they're too big. I prefer B and C

• D is big, but big isn't bad

• yeah those are big. c cup and above is a good size.

• Those are big

• D's are big. Its just that there are more girls growing to DD or bigger more often. Also boobs can look smaller on bigger frames or you are tall

• I have a smaller/average frame and I'm short (5'2)

What Girls Said 3

• Well, walk around ur school and u tell me ur answer. And guys, guys will like any boobs

• Friends on your height and weight. I'm a D cup and compared to my body they're big.

• Average for america at least