Who would win in a battle to the death. All Sea life or all Land life?

This is it, the ultimate death match of all time. All sea life in the world vs all animal life in the world in one giant battle.

Fight takes place in space.

• Sea life
  • Land life

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say sea life because you have the great white shark, the tiger shark, the electric eel, the sting ray, the barracuda, the lion fish, the jellyfish, the blue-ringed octopus, and all of the whales that could just crush everything else. Especially if crocodiles and alligators are considered sea life because they would die without having that large body of water in their natural habitat. I'd consider amphibians to be a part of sea life.

Having all of the big cats and bears and snakes on land would be great, but I just think sea life has the advantage because they're bigger in general and would have the advantage of space being more like water than land.

But if you're including humans with guns and nuclear weapons, there's no argument who would win. I based my answer of physical capabilities, no weapons involved.

• 11d

No weapons. Can a space crocodile survive a swarm of space killer hornets hmm? That's what i thought

• 11d

Sorry, i'll leave you with this image then. Picture a space squid getting in a tangle fight with a space anaconda above the atmosphere of Saturn

• 11d

Aaaaw, two of my favorite creatures and my favorite planet all in one!

• well if the battle is going to take place in space the only living things equipped to handle space are land dwelling humans, so i'll stick with a half dozen astronauts winning by virtue of being able to survive an extended period in space

• 11d

Can an Astronaught survive a swarm of space sharks? No? Thought so

• 11d

sorry i missclicked. i will not steal @Izumiblu s comment anymore XD please read the answer to that in my comment.

• 10d

i just came back to point out that land life is solidly in the lead at this point, forget about you and your space sharks.

• will the thunder cats be included. sea life.

• 11d

"will the thunder cats be included" Can we keep this serious please?

• 11d

you know what. my apologies sea creatures will win

• 11d

Yes, yes I did

• Land life.

What Guys Said 9

• Technically there was already a movie about this that Marvel made and Aqua man incinerated the entire world and everyone on land on it sooo technically the sea won.

• 11d

Take it you're a sea fgt

• 11d

I'm on neither side I'm just saying sea got the last laugh in that movie lol.

• Land life. Humans could easily poison the oceans... We already do it without the intention of killing off sea life...

• Everything would die except humans since we are the only animal capable of space travel.

• well that would depend on the "where" the fight would take place xD

• 11d

Read the rules

• 11d

No tools in space, maybe humans could fashion a good spear out of a dead elephant tusk but that's it. Humans get destroyed here. But they aren't on their own. They have space ants and space giraffes backing them up.

• 11d

i guess in this case it would be a question of quantity xD i don´t know which side has more but if you´d even eliminate this by putting equal numbers and equal distribution of size cathegories, i´d say land creatures will win... simply by number of appendages. i mean look at a fish. what´s he gonna do? he can only attack with his mouth. most animals have claws and feet to attack as well.

• Land life

• Land life.

• If it includes whales then land life is fucked

• Neither since none of them can move in space

• I feel the obvious question is: Where do fight? What are the rules?

Otherwise, obviously land. They can't attack us, we can attack them.

• 11d

In space, space whales vs space King cobras vs space piranhas vs space bees. That way no one has the home turf to fight on.