Guys, where would you rather go with your girl?

Amsterdam, Paris, or Hamburg?
Or somewhere else entirely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anchorage.
    www.alaska.org/.../Anchorage-1.jpg

Hiking , rock-climbing , kayaking , canoeing , polar bear watching , igloos and hot-springs.
    Yes please.

• You might have sold it. It sounds perfect for both.. Hot springs for me, bears for him.

• Doesn't always have to stay in the city ;D
      Fun in nature cost nothing and is so much more rewarding.

Most Helpful Girl

• All those gay ass European places suck ass
    I'd go to some exotic beach like the Maldives or goa

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Once I find a girl I'd like to take her to a Caribbean island... St. Martin comes to mind... or out west... or to my hometown. We could go anywhere! :)

• I have Taken my girl to Paris France and London England and Italy

• None of the above. More like Ireland.

• Paris is massively overrated bar a few areas. Hamburg isn't exactly a beautiful city either - but there is a lot of explore. Don't know about Amsterdam since I haven't been there.

• Aww I love Paris and Hamburg. Hamburg for all the water especially, and the ships lol.
      He's never been to any of these places, that's why I thought of them for him.
      Do you have any other suggestions instead then?

• For pure archtiecture Munich, Barcelona and Rome are pretty interesting places. When you want a bit more urban, artsy stuff - Berlin is the place to go (though dont listen to the mainstream tourguides). Prague has improved a lot in being pretty interesting. So is Budapest (though its pretty overrun at this point)

• Thank you so, so much!

• None of those places.
    I'd go with her to Venice, Rome, the Maldives, Polynesian Islands, Greece.
    or wherever she wants. Hopefully not any of the places you mentioned, especially Paris.

• Ireland

• Paris so she could meet some of my friends

• McDonald's. Lol , jk, but I'd rather just cruise to a deserted island and have sex on the beach (never tried that). Boat drops us off, sails over the horizon out of site, comes back and picks us up the next day.

• Yikes. No thanks on any of those.

• New York City.

• Amsterdam. Already been with her and we both loved it. A whole different world...

• anywhere she wants i dont really care as long as she's with me.

• Paris, of course... city of love

• Modena

What Girls Said 3