Have the choice to relocate for job to either Jacksonville fl or Tampa fl, which would be better for dating/women for a guy that has never had a gf?

I'm coming from an area that I hate, no mall etc you get the point which area would be better for me, I'm college educated as well if that can help in narrowing the search as well as being Hispanic, I would prefer to be with a Hispanic girl, which place is more likely for me for anybody who has any info about these areas?

Most Helpful Girl

• tampa! more prominent college town, so plenty of girls. I actually live around there. It's nice, and great weather too

What Girls Said 1

• I live in Jax and I can tell u firsthand it sucks ass. The dating life is nonexistent and everyone goes to bed at 7 pm. Not the best place. Would choose Tampa anyday if I was you. Not to mention the jags are the worst thing in the history of the world.

What Guys Said 2

• Hispanic? Tampa has more of them. It's also further south, and in an area with a denser population than Jacksonville. Most hispanics there are Cuban.

• Tampa has 3 pro sports teams as opposed to the Jags. The area around there is pretty nice to, I've been there many times.