I developed low self-esteem because of something that happened at work?

I can't seem to eat properly, I'm not studying properly, I don't know. I'm just really sad all the time.

But mostly I can't study properly. Feel as though I'm not good enough or something.

I don't know how to get over it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, what happened? Don't let it turn into a downward spiral, I bet it's not warranted! Talk to your friends, ask for hugs and reassurance - they love you!
    Of course you already know it's all about your attitude, and if you believe you can study, then you can. One event at work can't change your ability...
    Who is the most positive person in your life? Please ring them up - they would want to help you if you are sad.

• What happened? Send me a PM if you want to talk about it. If someone said something mean to you to put you down, don't give them attention. It's useless. If it's just a feeling you developed by yourself, make it stop. Just think about what you're good at. No one is useless.

• What is that an emotional response to exactly?