What happens if you wear a tight push up bra all day and night?

WILL MY BOOBS GET SMALLER?

10d will my boobs get smaller?

Most Helpful Girl

• they won't, but you got to rest sometime

• 10d

Its so uncomforatble for me when i dont wear a bra. Hate letting my boobs loose. They need to be held by a bra or else they start jiggling and i can't sleep

• 10d

Ok thank you

• 10d

you're welcome

What Guys Said 10

• No but its similar to some weird cultures where they force young girls to wear tiny shoes and their feet stay small and deformed. If your breasts are still growing dont constrict them. For more info pm my girlfriend as she has personal experience on that matter.

• 10d

So my boobs will get deformed? I can't sleep or be without a bra. They start jiggling and it annoys me

• 10d

Ok im 16 and 34D i think i have stopped growing already

• 10d

Ok. Maybe wear tighter now as you may end up with 2 huge watermellons in front of you. Bad for your lower back.

• no they dont

• 10d

My sister said that it will make my boibs smaller but i can't sleep without a bra cus im a 34D and its so uncomfortable letting them loose

• 10d

Boobs* not boibs lmao

• no. don't worry. and if you're under 18 and wearing a push up bra, you're lucky. I wish my ex had to worry about that problem

• Your boobs will suffocate to death.

• That's not going to happen, wear whatever you wish.

• as you sweat it my attract germs and you might have breast cancer.. so better not to wear it all the time

• yes.

• 10d

Really? Is there any evidence cause i can't sleep or be without a bra or cause my boobs will jiggle and be up in my face. Even sports bras?

• 10d

Let them free

• No. But the guy can't feel the natural wonder.

• yes my sister used to have large breasts and she wore it she looks smller now

• 10d

Really? Omg oh noo

• 10d

I haven't noticed a change in my breast size yet though but i will stop now

• 10d

how old are you

• Nooo idea lol youve got such a range of responses though

What Girls Said 8

• I imagine it would be uncomfortable if you wear it too tightly. It won't reduce their natural size. If it did, women who want a breast reduction would just buy a tight fitted push up bra instead of taking drastic measures

• No they won't get smaller but it would be really uncomfortable and could cause other problems. Why would you even ask?

• 9d

Cause i can't sleep without a bra and i save my push up bras for the gym but im gonna stop now cause i just found a green prominent vein in my breast

• 9d

That's a good idea. And you might think about a sports br for the gym.

• Not definitely, but wearing a too small bra can lead to tissue migration (where your breast tissue migrates to other parts of you body, i. e. Your armpits)

• They will get bigger and sit up higher too.
    --___--

• it might cut off your circulation which is detrimental to cellular health

• 9d

Oh k cause i noticed while i was showering the other day that i had a prominent green vein on my breast it looks really weird

• No but I can't imagine it's comfortable.

• Do u want big boobs? Actually sex make it bigger

• I've heard that wearing a br constantly will make your boobs sag. Because your muscles are no longer required to support your boobs you lose muscle and your boobs sag worse as a result. I don't know if that's true, my boobs are small so i dont reallly need to wear bras for support.