What age should you start dating?

I'd say 15-16.. wbu?

What Guys Said 11

• I'd agree really, in terms of having a relationship that has a fair amount of privacy. I could perhaps stretch that to 14 if it was more like a supervised date with a lot of parental involvement in the planning. I don't think that people should have the scope to get into anything heavier before they are at least 15/16 and that should only be with a boy or girl who is the same age, give or take a year.

• Once you hit high school. You're old enough to have your decisions impact the rest of your life at that point, therefore, you're ready for a SO.

• ı think so

• Be safe if you know what I mean. Use condoms too

• 16 definitely

• My time's running out, then. Shite.

• Everybody's opinions will differ. But I started dating when I was 16 and had a car. I thought.. You can't have your parents drive you.. You can go on a bicycle. And you can't walk on a date either..

.. Just my bent thought.

• As soon as you can

• I've not started dating yet

• When ever you feel comfortable. The early you begin helps you build dating and relationship experience early on in life instead of waiting until you're in your late 20s, 30s, or even by the time you're in your 40s.

• I think 15-16 is a good age too.

What Girls Said 6

• Whenever you feel like it. But preferably nothing serious until about 16.

• Nothing wrong with dating in high school... that's where you learn the basic do's and don'ts and have room to stuff up etc.

• I started at 20 lmao so I think 18

• i started dating in 6th grade lol

• 15 i think

• Anywhere from 6-7tb grade on. My first boyfriend was when I was 13.. Do I know what I was doing. l no, but it was a cute little relationship