How much does it cost?

How much would you say it costs to have a baby in terms of clothes nursery car seats stroller and such

What Guys Said 15

• really depends what you want to purchase, if you get stuff second hand or handed down, etc.

for clothes i'd look at the huge infant consignment sales that usually occur every few months. you can get clothes marked down easily over 50% and even as much as 80-90% off.

Same thing with car seats. my wife and i bought two at a consignment sale her sisters run. the car seats would've retailed for about $200. we got htem for about $30 each

nursery costs as much as you want to put into it. but a crib can costs hundreds of dollars. but again you can get one on consignment at a fraction of the price

clothes, cribs, strollers, car seats can costs you thousands of dollars. but the thing to remember is babies grow fast so if you know anyone who's had a kid i'd see if they have stuff they'd look to give away or sell cheap... and again look for the consignment sales... since infants need new clothes every few months i only buy NEW clothing from a retailer if i can find it on sale

• Just in terms of clothes nursery, car seats, stroller and such, like furniture? My guess about $10,000 to start and then the costs begin.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/

• A recent U. S. Department of Agriculture report pegged the cost of having a baby– and raising that child to adulthood – at $245,340 in 2014. This estimate includes a rough calculation of the costs of food, housing, childcare and education, and other child-rearing expenses up to age 18. Sep 10, 2016

www.thesimpledollar.com/.../

• Easily $3,000-$5,000 just in the first year. More depending on what else you include, like food, diapers, medical care, etc.

• Hundreds of thousands.

• A house

• Not to mention preschool later on

• 6d

Just the stuff for the nursery and such

• 6d

Thare will be no baby even after that dude so I don't have to worry about it

• 6d

KK good luck

• Baby to 18yrs would cost about $700k

• About 18 years.

• Probably over 1000 or more

• Nothing if you raise your kid the same way ancient people did

• A lot.

• 6d

Well that totally cleared it up😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Developing countries: birth to age 17 US$16,200
    UK: birth to 21 years old £231,843
    US: 0 to 17 US$333,420
    India: birth to 21 US$82,000

• Nothing for you, the guy has to pay child support and that's what you use to pay for that stuff.

• 6d

Again I'm not fucking pregnant in fact still a Virginian

• 6d

Virginians can't get pregnant?

• 6d

If you still have your V card u can't be pregnant because to be pregnant you have to be penetrated which if you have your V card still that can't be

• If you're pregnant, just abort it now. :/

• 6d

Wtf dumbass I'm not pregnant how the fuck can I be pregnant if I still have my V card

• 6d

Go fuck yourself jack ass !!! I'm sick and tired of you basterds making fun of me.

• 5d

What makes you think you have any right to call me stupid

What Girls Said 7

• It's ~$15,000 for a c section and $9,000 ish for a vaginal birth. Those are only uncomplicated numbers though and every birth is complicated.

I'd guess another $5000 for baby gear. Since you need SO MUCH and you and the baby still have to go to the doctor a after it's born.

• Depends on your country and if you're willing to buy second hand. A good pram is generally $900-$1200 alone and those aren't top of the line.

My girlfriend got her basics (bedroom furniture, pram and car seat then some clothes etc) for $4700 but that is only the very beginning

• It depends where you are but you can get it cheaply or expensive. Buggys/prams/pushchairs/strollers are 20-200, clothes for babies you just get in boot fairs especially school ones, charity shops around 50-100 since you'd want many different sizes from tiny baby, to newborn, to 0-3, 3-6 months since its a guessing game. Crib/ mosies basket (donno how to spell that word) 15 -80 (again if going second hand and cheap). Car seat, a lot of them are sets with pushchairs now so if you get the dearer one it's cheaper all round, if not then 25-60.

This is where I am anyway and in pounds, so it's all relative but if your looking for bargains you can find them and boot fairs and charity shops are ya best friend. But if you still have your v-card why the question, not hating just genuinely curious.

• "The average cost of raising a child born in 2013 up until age 18 for a middle-income family in the U. S. is approximately $245,340 (or $304,480, adjusted for projected inflation), according to the latest annual “Cost of Raising A Child” report from the U. S. Department of Agriculture."

• just a baby not counting when he ll grow up yea?
    I think it can easily exceed 20k
    if you re gonna consider the medical stuff too

• $5,000 to start and about $3000 month forever.

• Depending on the quality of the shit you buy. My daughter is four and I've spent more on her then I've spent on myself in my whole life lmfao