What do you do when you have stuff to say but no one to talk to?

Haven't felt the greatest as of late. Just wondering what other people do in this kind of position.

What Girls Said 2

• Felt the same way recently. I bought a journal and forced myself to write my feelings 20-30 minutes a night. It helped somewhat. Sometimes seeing your feelings on paper makes them more real.

• 6d

I see. Perhaps I'll do the same now

• 6d

Its definitely worth a try. I'm just so tired of holding everything in. People tell me to just ignore it and i have for years. But I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being alone. Tired of hiding it. I just don't know what else to do. But thank you.

• 6d

Don't ignore it. Write your feeling me and if that doesn't help, see a therapist. There's absolutely no shame in that. My first one changed my life.

• I journal. It's very helpful and therapeutic. If you want to share your thoughts then maybe blog? It can be as you or it can be anonymous

What Guys Said 1

• You come on this site and troll the fuk out of people obviously