Nominate a g@ger to go on this audition?

http://oi64.tinypic.com/jhpniw.jpg
here's a link to the full size pic if you can't read it

713

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to go tell my story to them.

• Props for being so emotionally strong to do that.

• If this was local I would actually do it just to troll them. I'd be famous dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• @ivoiriangirl20

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• 3|0
  • Hahaha we'll rent some buses and all go together!
    Whom of us has never been trolled up here? We all have :o

• I got nobody

• sounds fun, but it seems like everyone I would like to suggest has gone anonymous..

• That number is more than 1/4... it's more like 1/1.07

• I nominate myself. I'm tired of people trolling me.

• What I'm curious about is why you're on Craigslist looking for such ads.

• I nominate rgboob

• ฤฐd rather go with my grandma

• Youuuu... cause I can't read it😂

• SOUNDS LIKE VNMC

• I am shamed for being short and Finnish. I am the best candidate. :(

What Girls Said 6

• Poor logesh bby

• Lmao @Asexy

• i think they were looking for people who have been trolled, not looking for trolls, themselves? unless i misread it..

• @ASEXY don't overextend the metaphor.

the 'fact' that you are asexual has nothing to do with any of the posts I've seen you express an opinion on. It added nothing to the conversation. It was in no way helpful to the asker. Moreover, it's obvious what an asexual person would say about it, because the topic is sex. If someone asks "legs boobs or butt" and you have an opinion that is uniquely influenced by your supposed asexuality, such as "as an asexual, I find that legs have the potential for the most artistic non-sexual attributes, and are the most serene field of the female landscape" - that's fine.

Instead, you say "I'm asexual so none." and that's pretty much the end of it. Not helpful, and obvious anyway.

Do you see the distinction?

• lol Just those that I have Blocked and Socked. xx

• But there's just too many people to nominate...

• LOL hahaha Yea I have been harassed on line but I don't want go on a show like that.

• I don't know if she's still around, but I'd nominate that Queenstar girl. In case no one knows who I'm talking about, she's that annoying user who was always saying she's pure, unlike all the other slutty girls that polished their nails, had ear piercings, tattoos, and babbling about her bullies. I remember she once posted a picture of her blood exam (name and adress included) to prove she had no STDs. She was also obsessed with her height and blood type.