So, I've been thinking about changing my name to something more genderfluid than my current name. Zero, Fletcher, Leo, and River?

This is what I look like

What Guys Said 3

• The responses are gold lmao

• Fix your hair and quit trying to be a man.

• 5d

I followed you, because your blunt personality and utter brutality is nice to see in this world of special snowflakes. Political correctness is flung out the window by you, and it is great to see some of these people on here get told no for once on their lives.

• 5d

@milopiano It's good to see that the coming generation is rebelling against identity politics and PC culture. I know I'm on the tail end of the millennials, but hopefully you guys will learn from all the stupid liberal shit we've implemented the way Generation X saw through the meaningless doctrine of the hippies.

• 5d

Yes, the political correctness movement has gripped america in a stranglehold. Very rarely can you say anything anymore that doesn't negatively impact some liberal in any shape or form.

• Your choice

What Girls Said 18

• Zero is a pretty sad name. Honestly, where I'm from all those other names I would assume are masculine. When I think of neutral names I think of Jaime, Alex, Taylor, Morgan, etc. Out of those, Leo is very nice.

• I love the name Leo, plus I think it suits you the best out of all the names.

• Oh you special snowflake... why would you care?

I feel like the name I was born with is the only one that would suit me since the rest would feel like "not really me".

Also, what is your questiom exactly?

• river

• Zero is good.

• I would never want to be named Zero... sounds kind of sad. River and Leo are nice names. Jamie is good too. Alex?

• 5d

Zero from the movie Holes

• 5d

I remember that movie. The HOLE (improper but puns) thing disturbed me.

• 4d

I oddly liked it :P
      We read the book for school and eventually got to watch the movie.

• leo..

• River sounds best

• Jamie or riley

• You kinda look like harry styles

• I like River. It's quirky and cute. Fletcher is also cute.

• River... I like that one 😏

• You're very good looking! I love the name River. =)

• I actually have a sibling named Fletcher, it's a really cool fun and unique name. Also seems to fit how you look the best. :D also good luck in choosing, I have a friend going through the same thing

• Leo is not genderfluid, but i don't know why but im suddenly scared

• you look like a Zippy, Skippy, Doopy, or Karl

• You look like a mix between Anne Hathaway and Jim Carey circa Edward Nygma in Batman. Just saying.

• I love the name River