How to stop being stressed out when you have a crush?

I always feel stressed out and read into things too much. I've liked people in the past and they've rejected me, so I'm scared that if I like this new person they'll just reject me too. And then I feel like I'm not good enough, it always feels like I'm not good enough for anyone. How do I stop this terrible feeling, and make it go away please?

12d Haha people hate answering questions like these right? They hate it when someone ask a questions when someone actually needs some help.

What Guys Said 3

• you can't do anything

• Don't be stressed you should just calm down and find out things what your crush likes and try and get a connection with him

• I think the problem occurs because we want to make our life perfect. Nobody wants to have rejection history in their life. Just for a moment forget about your past and approach the new person.

What Girls Said 1

• Agreed! I have no idea how to stop it - if you find out please let me know.

To me it helps a bit to interact with the person and to be less awkward, but Im still butterfly-ish all the time and can't concentrate on anything.

• 11d

Solution: hang out with them and have a good conversation. It seems I had to cross a certain bit of shyness and after that it got better. Is hella scary though.