What's the weirdest thing someone has ever texted/messaged you?

I'm on this dating site and I've been receiving butt pictures from guys since yesterday lmaoooooo

i'm cracking up! I understand dick pics but butts?

so weirdddddd!

what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• had a ex send me a pic of her and some korean guy having sex in a failed attempt to make me feel bad.. Ended up i knew the guy and i also knew he had herpes so i just got a good laugh when i told her about it

• 8d

joke's on her! poor girl! lmaoo

• 8d

ahh damn ok that explains your hotness.. Cuz i was like since when do they make attractive white women.. i was very confused heheeh

• 8d

aahha thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• So you're back?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2015/H8kXrt.gif

Well now that you've mentioned it you kind of need to let us see the pictures, Post them. Maybe it's some kind of new trend?

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Well a guy friend of mine once sent me a pic of his dick next to the biggest gloppy shit I've seen in my life. Quote on quote I said 'mate, what the fuck is this?' I kid you not he replies like its some sort of fucking joke 'hahaha oh sorry dude, that was for someone else'
    What kind of conversation was he having with someone where he needed to send that picture 😰

• I had a female friend send me a full nude shot that was meant for someone else.

I also had someone text me once saying that she was in bed and thinking about me but it was a wrong number. I replied with "Aww, that's nice but... I don't know you".

• I used to pick up 3-4 numbers a week off POF. I actually have a spreadsheet of them now because I didn't want to have them all on my phone

Anyhow, any girls that I could sense were boring/not into me/just looking for a hook up got slotted into "testing" category.

I would randomly test apps that I am developing on their phone numbers and they would receive random blocks of computer code

Some were so confused, others went irate because apparently I was "using" them

• When this person who I don't know texted me a picture of their green poop🤢. media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../Throwing-Up.jpg

• ı dont remember

• One of my friends sent me a sext (no picture thank god). I replied with "wrong person Shawn". And quickly got a reply of "shit, sorry about that".

• The people who message you for sex, invite you for sex. Those... the cringes

• Lol, you don't want to know. Trust me.

• Butts? That sounds pretty funny

• shit that messed up am guessing its an attempt to make u on fire hahaha.. i guess the weirdest was a girl just slept with her once text me the next day wana add a dildo tonight !! WTF

• Butt pics huh... I will change my strategy 😜

• A picture of a guy sucking his own penis.

• @ElissaDido lol!!! :p

• Srill better, me being straight was getting dick pics in Facebook messenger.

• They initiate a text conversation. I respond promptly. They wait a week to respond whilst texting others on viber and then text me as if it's totally normal. Very weird.

What Girls Said 12

• I've had many experiences but this one is so hilarious (to me) yet weird. It was on Facebook. We weren't connected (we weren't friends, we didn't have mutual friends either, and he clearly wasn't from my country)

That user messaged me this single word:

"Huh?"

What in the world was his problem? 😂

I cracked up 😂 because I wouldn't know what to respond to such substantial inquiry

• I had a random text message that said I was looking good today. Keep in mind, it was a number not in my contacts and I was sitting in my car at school, waiting for my next class to start. Needless to say, I was freaked out until I realized it was a wrong number. xD

• He texted me:
    "I'm missing something here 🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴"
    "Food?"
    "No in all this cutlery, I don't have a small spoon to cuddle up to."
    Awkwaaaard.

• one day, out of nowhere this person messaged me about killing someone else. he started telling me about where to meet and where to bring the rest of the money. i had never seen this number before. i couldn't believe it.

• when i was on my way to school my friend asked me to buy her a pack of pad

• ı dont rememer

• had a text from someone I didn't know it said be careful mate and there was a screenshot picture from dailymail of a guy who had to have surgery to remove something from him penis

• *proceeds to send you butt pic*

• "feet me sexy" i was like "wut mate?"

• Some random stranger kept texting my phone... he kept sending dick pics and being weird.

• A dude who wanted to become my slave bcs he had feet fetish and was into dominatrix lmfaooo

• ı dont remember