Why Trumps wants America to be isolated while He has trump towers etc.. all over the world?

Most Helpful Guy

• The life mr. T wants for you isn't the life he wants for himself.

What Girls Said 2

• This is the man who thought Paris is in Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't realize how many countries he operates in.

• Another Trump hater... getting old.

• 3d

I don't hate him I just don't understand that

What Guys Said 6

• I think a little more isolation would be a good thing for the US and the world. I mean, why does no one seem to be bothered that Obama (who ran on a platform of change) still hasn't shut down Guantanamo after he complained about the human rights violations there? Why isn't it a big deal that he re-escalated Iraq? Why are the American people ok with it when he continues to pick fights with North Korea? What has North Korea ever done to the US?

I truly believe that Trump's victory was not a vote for his proposed policies (his ideas are bad) -- it was an anti-establishment vote. At some point, the American people were bound to realize that Hillary is to Obama is to George Bush is to whatever established Democrat/Republican out there.

• Economically benefitting from a system as an individual doesn't equal the system being the best choice for the people.

• Either he duped stupid people into voting for him by telling them what they wanted to hear, or he's just the rambling, incoherent old man, who can barely stay on the same subject for more than one sentence, that he seems to be.

• Trump's not really an isolationist.

• It's called being greedy.

• He wants America to start looking after itself and its citizens (not illegal immigrants) first. For instance countries like Germany should pay more for NATO, we should not be overthrowing governments like in Syria and funding ISIS Americans need jobs and this generation of citizens is doing worse than any but still the Democrats want hard working taxpayer to pay for everything to those who won't.