What did you hide from your parents when you were younger?

Rebellious or not - what did (or do) you hide from your parents?

As soon as I got a car I'd sneak out of the house when my mum went to sleep. I'd put it in neutral and push it down the driveway and push start it so she wouldn't hear me go ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ

What Guys Said 29

• Number one thing was bad grades. I remember coming home from school one day, and my mom had RIPPED my room apart like she had a fucking search warrant. She was cleaning, moved this ceramic cat statue I hid a key to a lockbox in, the key fell out, she got suspicious, started snooping. Opened the box and found all these hidden progress reports and bad exams, etc. Why I didn't just throw them in the garbage, I'm not sure. I think I was afraid she'd find them, and I'd always sort through all the stuff alone in my room, not before I got home. Anyway, she just absolutely tore everything and reamed me out, but SOMEHOW she didn't find the weed or porn stashes, thankfully😅

• 11d

😂😂
      That is one suspicious parent to go that far over a key! But I hope you learned to destroy evidence

• Hmm there's actually quite a few thing a I've hidden and still hide to this day. Some of them include large sums of money, I'm talking about several thousands that I use a completely separate bank account with my sister for that sole purpose of money in case I want some. Another are most of the knives I own, some made by myself and some bought or given by friends. They usually go inside a box I made which can't be opened unless you know where to find the actual trigger on it haha
    I also once hid a bee from my mum. Ok it sounds strange but it wadi hired and not flying around, it came through my window. So naturally my mum would've killed it but I didn't want that to happen so I hid it for the next hour or so as I nursed it back to health with sugar water, quickly closing it behind the blinds when my mum walked in lol

• hid that i drank and smoked from my parents... i wouldn't tell my mom much about girls i dated since she never approved of anyone

• I'd always go to nightclubs with my friends when I was 16. I'd tell my parents that I'm sleeping over at a friends house.

If my parents ever found out, they'd have sent me to China 😂

• Let's see, I uh.. wasn't the cleanest fella, so I was using paper towels back then and I would empty my bin after I was finished (if you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't need to specify, either) even if the bin wasn't full.

Dirty underwear, I dreaded having her find my dirty clothes in the laundry so I always washed my own stuff, myself.

Erotic magazines (porn was f** difficult to find)

Home-made explosives (I just liked blowing shit up)

Pleeeenty of goods I was dealing (again, I won't need to specify)

and some other stuff, too.

• 11d

Well at least you cleaned up after yourself? And were a good kid for doing your own laundry?

• 11d

a good kid she says. Ha... and ha ha :D :D

• My love letters from my girlfriend in middle school. I used to hide them under my dresser because I knew they would never look under there lol.

• Having sex 😂 Although that was more hidden from mum. Dad always knew what was going on.

• Stuff I've seen at school. Some school have a good 'reputation' when people talk about it, but if you are in it yourself, it's just a rumor xD
    Also sex, but hidden from mom. My dad is usually like "Gj son"

• nothing

• i wasnยดt a rebell at all XD the only thing i did secretly was trying cigarrettes in the woods with my brother and some friends.

• Don't know if you'd call this hiding but I'd used to break all the house windows when I was playing football and never used to tell my parents. I just let them find out when they saw the windows.

• The usual boy stuff. Gbs of porn inside my pc. Money. Supplements. Bad grades in some essays. Etc etc.

• Lol my friend and I would take his mom's car the way you did. I also hid my grades from my parents too

• Report cards, detention slips, porn. You know... the usual ;p

• My weed

• nothing

• I hid my bad grades and my pencil collection.

• Porn magazine
    My report card from school
    PS3 games I've bought

• My porn archive ;D

• Not much. I'd lie about where I was going occasionally because I didn't want them to worry.

• Stuff i did with girls. I told them i was going to the cinema.

• My bad grades. Hahahaha !!!

• You make it sound like you pushed the car by yourself with no one helping you ir in tge car.

• 11d

I did? Put it in neutral, take the brake off and then step out the open the door with one hand on the wheel and push.
      It's not hard

• 11d

Morhen someone push their car it is a piece of junk

• 11d

I was 17, of course it was a piece of junk.
      No idea what the rest of the comment is supposed to say 🙄

• I used to do the exact same thing when I got my first car haha

• Similar to you. I slept in the front room claiming there was no air in my room. When my friend & neighbor would come home he'd call to me through the window.
    We'd go out for coffee for an hour or so. Then back home & back to sleep.

• My conservative and religious views and how I thought their liberal lifestyle was bankrupting America.

• the fact i masturbated. although i think they knew

• 11d

and porn dvds

• I was a quiet kid actually. Now I am much more rebellous.

• EVERYTHING! MONEY, FOOD, TOYS, SMALL ANIMALS and MUCH MUCH MORE...

What Girls Said 14

• Lol that's very cheeky of you

I use to sneak out at night (while my parents slept) and come back home at 4am, get some sleep in me and go to school like nothing had happened.

There was also this life sized Easter bunny (1.3metres tall) *hollow inside* that was made out of chocolate. My second oldest sister brought it and hid it in her room. We would both be up eating chocolate till we got sick. My parents didn't like the idea of her spending money on useless "fun" things like that lol so we hid it in her closest, and feast throughout the night 😂. We would break out in laughter from having a sugar rush, good times

• 11d

Where do you get Easter Bunnies that tall and how expensive are they?

• 10d

I know, family is the most important!

Mhm that means everydaY huh? :P

• 10d

@Anna96 haha! yeah pretty much :P
      media.tenor.co/.../raw

• I love your story!!!
    I hid the sweets I got myself because otherwise I would have to share with my Dad and sjblings :D.

• 11d

Haha but you can continue doing that as you age, I would so I didn't have to share 😉

• 11d

Yeah but I don't really eat sweets anymore so I don't buy them anymore ;)

• ฤฑ didn't hide anything

• I think I tried to hide the test result.
    But I ended up telling her later on in the day because I knew eventually she would find out anyway.

• Uhhh, probably my depression.

• Lol I wasn't rebellious per se but I have a few times snuck out and made it back without anyone ever knowing anything like a ninja.

• My first boyfriend.

• I'd lie about where I'm going when I leave the house

• That i almost got fucked at 8

• tried a weed

• ฤฑ dont hide anything from thm

• My opinion on them

• That I was raped at 14.