If children and animals seem to like being around you...?

Does this say something about you as a person?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 19

• Animals love me. I think it's because I act so calm around them so they don't see me as a threat. I don't like children so I tend to avoid them, therefore, they haven't shown me they like being around me yet due to low survey population. I think it means you have a trusting aura about you. Something that others can sense before even speaking to you. media.giphy.com/media/1Sa05RVertjNe/giphy.gif

• A lot of people think so but I kind of disagree. I'm peaceful af and wouldn't hurt a soul but children and animals tend to be afraid of me and shy away. I think it's just because I'm 6'5" though.. In my experience size can be intimidating to animals and I was always big.

• Maybe... I'm not really comfortable with kids. But sometimes they seem to really like me. So ok, I'd be forced to play with them anyway.

• I noticed that about small children and animals I guess they just sense a nice person or you just give off a friendly vibe

• Kids and animals seem to gravitate to me, and I've been told I give off a lot of positive vibes... so I say yes.

• It probably means you have a smell

• They do, but it says not much about me.

• I am allergic to cats, so of course they come straight for me.

• not necessarily xD cats for example somehow like to be around people who hate cats. cause the body language that humans use for "ugh i´m uncomfortable with you, please go away" means in cat language:"you can come closer, i accept you in my company".

• 8d

I've come to believe that cats are very selective and you must pass a certain criteria to be accepted :)

• 8d

@jman46241 that´s correct. you have to understand the body language codes of cats. it´s often times opposing to the natural instinct of humans. for example. direct eye contact with open eyes in human language means:" hey i see you, you can come near". in cat language it means "i am observing you very closely. don´t come closer, cause you seem to be an enemy to me".

while humans will turn away from people they don´t like, a cat will slightly close her eyes while looking at you and slowly turn a way as a sign that she took notice of you and doesn´t mind your presence.

• No I mean children and animals like being around everyone.

• Yeah but I don't know what :o

• I don't know, but the kids loved John Wayne Gacey.

• Yes and no. Babies often hesitantly stare at me, but a few babies I've seen absolutely loved me for some reason. And with animals, it depends on who it is. My cats usually run away from me, but some stray cats love me. Dogs also usually like me.

• Children annoy me and I avoid them but I'm great with animals

• Where's the maybe or sometimes button?

• Cats enjoy me but kids don't care much for me

• Yes. Children and animals love me and for good reason; I'm extremely lovable and generous.

• It means the animals know that you're safe to be around and friendly to them and most likely others.

• it means you are snowwhite... .

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe they seem more relaxed and comfortable around you.

• I don't know, maybe you are playful I guess

• No. People just think it does. I mean, look how many serial child abusers were loved by kids and the whole community. That's just one example. I don't know why people think that it means that though. And sometimes, animals or kids just dislike somebody for no reason, or go through a phase of not liking a particular person