To gamers: Will you be getting Final Fantasy XV?

Comes out today after a decade of development. will you be getting this?

6d just bought the deluxe edition for ps4. downloading it right now!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I will, Final Fantasy is a legend.

• 7d

you don't agree with HorrorFan?

• 7d

Well, the thing is, games change in time, they evolve with every sequel, and it's not easy to adapt, we all prefer the older style of Final Fantasy gameplay, but I'll give it a chance.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think so. Final fantasy has never been his thing, nor his brothers, and I've played a couple of games and watched one of the movies but it hasn't really been such a big thing for me that I'll get this one.

• My boyfriend is, I'm not interested. I don't know, it just seems that since Hironobu Sakaguchi left Square Enix, Final Fantasy games aren't what they used to be.

• Unless it's on 3DS, nope. Or PS2... I still have one of those that works... OH! Maybe GameCube? I haven't had console money in a very long time... I still have the box the PS2 came in when it was new though...

• Nope, doesn't seem good.

• 7d

pffftt

• 6d

U didn't like Lightning? She's a bad chick!

• 5d

@Prof_Don More like all the main characters that you keep seeing.

• I will not, I've never played a final fantasy game.

• 7d

what about your boy? :P

• 5d

Well I think he'd like ffxv then cause it's open works like those games 😉

• 5d

I know an ex did, but that's top secret

• I saw a trailer of it on YouTube. Um mm nah lol
    I wouldn't be surprised if you went it brought it toto 😂

• I don't have an opinion but since gag keeps raping my inbox by spamming the Shit out of it, fine. I'll leave a few words. They want quantity, right, not quality.

• Yeah, I think so, Final Fantasy is my favorite RPG series.

• Getting it today. It's one of those games I always get and never finish.

• I want to but I don't have a PS4 or XBONE. And I'm broke

• No. I've never been a Final Fantasy person, but it doesn't look interesting, either.

• Is it actually out though. I never trust them when they say FFXV is finally being released.

What Guys Said 24

• Well right now I'm playing Total war:Rome 2 so. . . yeah I won't be buying it. I've never played a FF game before (Well I have but I got bored and quit)

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Nope.

The Final Fantasy franchise is essentially dead to me. Fuck Square Enix and it's shitty non stop action RPG games.

The Final Fantasy 13 games sucked asshole through a straw and this looks no better. Whoopidy doo, it has nice graphics. It's still a bunch of emo looking kids driving around in a car. They should make a new franchise if they want to make shit like that.

• I am so is my friend I work with. Seems quite cool. Borrowing stuff from. 10,13 and GTA/Mario ( world traveling) final fantasy is known for being liner for 70% of the game so this open world with cars and stuff is different from all FF's.

• I have never played a single Final Fantasy game. Don't think I ever will. The whole thing is just too weird. And I say this as someone who likes anime.

• 7d

did you play and like skyrim or fallout?

• 7d

It was called "Final Fantasy" because loooong ago in the 80's Sakaguchi the then Squaresoft president and his team struggled to make any big hits. The first final fantasy was basically gonna be their last ditch effort before they probably would have gone defunct and so he called it 'final' fantasy because they seriously thought at the time that was going to be their last game ever. Of course we know now that it definitely wasn't but they kept the name throughout the series anyways.

It's sequential... just because Final Fantasy is a name that sells and they want to keep it rather than try to call each game something else.

• 7d

Well I'm a completionist at heart so this doesn't work for me.

• Of heeeeeeeeck yes!!! Finish up homework, hang out with the bros, check on the girlfriend and then hopefully I'm clear for some me and FF timeeee. Whoooo it's here, XV is hereeee.

Let's goooooo!!! Man I can't wait to dive into thissss.

• I don't have 200 hours dedicated to that shit!

• most likely no. i've never been a final fantasy guy

• Nope, simply because I always end up going back to the same games, so I decided long ago to just not buy new games and just stick with the ones I currently play, like Overwatch

• I haven't bought a Final Fantasy game since FF2, if this is on PC at some point and it has REALLY! good reviews I might consider it.

• I'm a 5 fanboy and not a fan of Nomura Final Fantasy so I haven't been particularly interested in it, but I'm glad that it's apparently good. Final Fantasy's needed that pick me up for a decade now.

• I don't know. I don't like the changes to the combat system and the characters haven't interested me either from what I've seen in the trailers.

but I'm a final fantasy fan so I'll probably still get it later

• It actually looks remarkably boring, and the story looks remarkably uninspired. :(

• Nope, not yet. Still haven't finished Final Fantasy XIII-2! :-P

• Never been that interested in FF or JRPGs in general.

• Nope. Never been a fan of Final Fantasy. Turn based combat in general isn't really my thing, and it's too late to get into it now.

• I gave up after FF X. The Final Fantasy for me..

• Probably. But not right now

• nah, they went down hill after FFX. the 13 trilogy was a complete mess.

• Hell yeah.

• I'm not sure yet. I'll definitely be getting the 7 remake though

• Nope.

• 6d

I don't know how Final Fantasy went from immersive environments and story like in FF7 to social networks, fashion, gourmet meal cooking, and pimp my ride but they should have left that shit to the SIMS and made some new fantasies to be consumed in...

• Yes, thanks for reminding me. I pre-ordered it and completely forgot that it comes out today.

• 6d

I wish they would remake part 6. That was my favorite of the series. I just want the graphics cleaned up and I would happily buy that.

• To busy living life to play games.

• no i will not.. do you play call of duty MWR?