What does this look like to you?

Note: it was taken with camera as my profile picture and only moments after like no shit like less then a minute after according to the time stamps but my friend didn't recall taking anything but the one picture. Also didn't have any special filters applied

What does this look like to you?

What Girls Said 8

• Drunk people at a nightclub. You can even see the wine bottle & obligatory ash tray on the table next to them - obviously they wouldn't recall taking selfies with other ppls phones. They don't seem like they'd even recall taking selfies with their own phones.

• that looks kinda creepy tbh... I don't know maybe the red lights in the background gave that effect

• Definitely have some creeper in the background.

• looks like a girl taking a selfie with a bottle of sake or soju or beer maybe

• dude you re scarring me
    the fuck is this?

• the person in the back.. wtf is up with him

• phantom of the opera drinking soju

• 11d

hhah ya no shit dude but on a serious note we have no fucking clue bout this picture it made my friend start crying because she's all religious and shit

• 11d

lmfao hahahahaha

• Ewww the person in the back looks scary

What Guys Said 2

• Da fuck is goin on?

• reminds me of cocaine parties waaaay back in the day :D

• 11d

haha ya but all that aside that damn face over her shoulder where i should have been in the picture

• 11d

the camera was tripping balls, too it looks like :D

• 11d

i know right.. it went from clear and normal lighting to that red shit with smoke and that creepy fucking face in there.. its like fuck whatever that camera was on i need to try lol