What is the most embarrassing thing that's EVER happened to you? The more details the better?

Okay, mine is when I was in 8th grade in middle school. I was walking up to my friends in my science class when I decided that I wasn't going to just normally walk up to them. I was going to do something super cool and funny. So I picked up peed and was planning on coming to a smooth sliding stop in front of their desks and saying "hey troopuhs!!" And pointing my fingers at them on both hands... Right? Seems super cool... Well, what ACTUALLY happened is that I picked up speed, started to slide, slid much farther than I had expected, went speeding into a desk that ALSO slid along with me; ended up landing on my tush, with the desk sliding about 5 feet away from me, me yelling "HEY TROOPUHS" and a bundle of friends dying of laughter. (That probably wasn't even close to grammatically correct but whatever, this is GaG where grammar doesn't really exist.) And to make this all worse, just the little cherry on top, everyone in the room went silent and was staring at me (except my friends of coarse). I was a quiet kid and hated attention like that, especially embarrassing attention. And my teacher also scolded me later in the day but I didn't really care about that since I didn't like her anyways. But that's my story! Let's hear yours! The more details the better 🤗🤗

What Guys Said 5

• One time in middle school I was running late to class and students were in my way. So I ran up the stairs and fell up the stairs my binder fell and all my notes and papers went flying every where. It was so bad to because I had to pick up every piece of paper with students walking by on top of me being late. :(

Another embarrassing moment happened in class. I was running late again. My seat got taken. As I was sitting down I didn't sit right and my whole desk flipped over with me in it lying on the floor and on my side. I was super embarressed and afraid to look back at the class because this happened in the front row of class. The teacher ran to help me up and some students. Super embarrassing.

• 4d

Oh dang that's embarrassing for sure! I don't think that I've ever dropped paper like that, bit I do remember this one time I spilled popcorn in this one teacher's room who I didn't know and he got really annoyed with me and it was just so embarrassing for me.

• 3d

Lol that is cool. Yeah coaches are intimidating when they teach a class. That is good he ended up being your favorite teacher.

• 3d

lol!! @coolbreeze, I love being Teacher's Pet and Vice Verse. xx

• I've never really had that much of an embarrassing moment really. I went in the girls' toilets by mistake when drunk. I went to work on the bus (when I was younger) without realising that there was a big hole in the crotch of my trousers. That's about it really ^.^

• 5d

Haha that's pretty funny! How'd you find out about the hole in the pants? Did you see it later or did someone tell you?

• 5d

I only noticed it when I got to work +__+ lol I'm in England and on our public buses there was often a long seat at the back that was a bit raised. I was sat in the middle of that seat, facing right down the aisle, giving anyone who got on the bus a perfect view :/ I did wonder why a couple of people looked at me strangely...

• oh boi u have no idea how much i embarrass myself, i have so many stories xD

• 5d

Oml 😂😂😂😅 we'll share the most recent one or most funny one!

• 5d

i got another story. wanna hear? xD

• 5d

You know it! Haha

• Girl I lost my virginity to told people I didn't know wtf I was doing during my first time.

And

Boner in class and being called to answer the question in front of the class.

• when i was in 5th grade, my teacher who i had a big crush on, told me that my zipper was open

What Girls Said 2

• My dad walked in on me masturbating. I didn't hear him amd kept going till he gave me a fright.

I wanted to die right there.

• Someone walked in on me in to bathroom. Needless to say It was a guy and completely awful. He still brings up how much he likes my pussy

• 5d

Oh geez! That's terribly embarrassing 😱 Sorry you had to go through that!

• 5d

Whooosie I meant *skeezy

• 5d

Yeah... they're the worst