Peoples personality?

what is the most annoying personality type in the wolrd to you? i personally really get mad at people who talk very little. not the shy ones *those are mostly cool peepz* im talking about those who do it just because they have no interest in talking at all but yet won't tell you and have you thinking you did something wrong. ik its stupid but it just grinds my gears.

What Girls Said 4

• the ones that try to tell you how to live your life, how you should act, how you should handle your business, yet, while they are telling you this, they are actually doing a worse job than you. it's like who the f*ck do you think you are.

example: my roommate likes to tell my other roommate how to raise her kids, yet she is raising her own daughter to be untrustworthy and manipulative. seriously?

• people who complain about everything, but never improve anything.. and they complain about the same things over and over again

• Butthurt bitter crybabies

• Arrogant people!!! That irritates me so much!!! And then they say they aren't arrogant!!! *thinks about specific person in school*

What Guys Said 1

• Mine is opposite, I have a friend who won't just shut up talking about his moves on this girl. He spends a lot talking and when I try to talk he would continue with his topic. How he approached a girl and made convo is bs and I'm not interested. Everytime I make signs I wanna go he would follow me and continue talking. Lol