What do you live for?

what do you live for?

What Guys Said 9

• To do the things that I enjoy.

I also think that I was kinda put on this world to help the people I run into. I tend to see things differently than most others I know how I sound saying this, believe me I would normally read someone else writing this and say to myself "what an asshole" lol but I've run into a lot of people that I've been able to help and I don't think they would have been able to move on/keep going if they hadn't crossed paths with me. It's hard to explain but I've effected people pretty largely and that's an awesome feeling.

I think I live partially for that. Having that kind of impact on people.

• Nice question, I made same question one month before. To put my answer shortly I wanted to live to change the world and make it better. Such a task is almost impossible but I spread positivity in all the people around me, I give money to the poor and I will aim politics later in my life because that is the only way I can change my country for better. Until then I want to influence anyone around me for good and spread love and positivity. And finally as any normal good hearted person I live to make my family, friends and people who believe in me proud and help them. I have also another goal but I am lazy to write it now haha

• Survival

• I live for the hope that tomorrow will bring my life meaning.

• To see what tomorrow brings

• I don't know myself.

• I really don't know,

• I'm just existing.

• I live for god. He created me to live for him.

What Girls Said 3

• Right now, I'm just living for my dreams. Hopefully someday, I will have more reasons to live for.

• My family.
    Legit.

• God, I've got no other reason