Do you love stupid people?

This is what I called white trash

9d She needs to hope that Donald Trump does not cut food stamps, because no one will hire her after this.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha what a crazy paycho bitch hahaha wooow

• 9d

It was over a bag that cost a dollar lol

• 9d

Maybe she wants Trump to grab her pussy

• 9d

Fuck! I don't even think trump would even want to touch her with a ten foot pole himself

What Girls Said 5

• ı love every person

• Wtf is she even bitching about

• not relly

• She needs to get a life. I wonder how her life would look like in 10 years?

• I would say she is more rude than anything. But to be honest... I have seen black women show out just as bad if not worse.

What Guys Said 9

• I saw that video before, she is one big fat loser. We all know now that she's racist. As a future business owner, I will never hire someone like her.

• they r funny

• No I feel sorry for them.

• Typical Trump supporter, total fucking moron.

• 9d

Yep, now we all know how stupid she is

• 9d

@Roll_Tide_Roll Oh cuck, how original... how about addressing some of the points I made? How is he going to reduce the deficit by increasing military spending and infrastructure while making all these ridiculous tax cuts? How is centuries' old protectionist trade policies not going to increase the price of goods for consumers and companies that use raw materials for their finished products? How is he going to triple down on immigration spending, deporting all these people that although they are undocumented, pay so much money into social security without receiving a dime out of it and work dirt cheap, find native workers that won't ask for more money increasing the cost of goods sold which again increases prices? How is he going to bring back coal mining jobs when the natural gas industry is decimating the market share for coal and automation has reduced the demand for labor in that field? No political experience whatsoever

Good luck.

• 9d

Calling people fucking morons is not making a point.
      The trade deals are a joke, All the cheaper products in the world will never make up for not being able to find a job. And no, not every person in the world is going to go into the STEM field.
      And the USA has as much right to selective immigration as any other world power, We have too many domestic problems already without importing more.

• Just about the opposite. (I say "just about" because I don't want to hat anyone.)

• Crazy bitches going to be crazy... What's new?

• No, I hate the stupid.

• Nope, That chick is hot. And you are a liberal bigot and irredeemable flamer.

• thats so boring lol
    Id find it funny. for all of 5 minutes then eventually zone out haha