I hate boys !!! ( Is this normal ) are most of them like this?

you may ask yourself why we'll because when they talk to me they always have something to say oh you have a pimple in your face , you should do exercise , look this certain way stop being a bitch, oh do your makeup better and above all they are mean at me when i'm not even mean to them i don't hurt them or anything so I hate boys !!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 18, so I think it's okay that you hate boys. Boys are for 13 year old girls. What you need is a man.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Sounds like typical high school guys. No one likes them, not even their parents.

• That's okay. You can feel anyway you'd like to feel.

• No, not at all.

But they do feel a lot less attachment than most women would believe. I have had a few situations over the years where I would ask for a number or ask for a favor and some girls would somehow think that it was some sort of secret attempt on my part to get together with them. In reality... I was quite literally asking for a number or a favor...

What am I getting at? Most men will treat you cordially (and not like these boys) but at the same time they are not dying for love.

• hmmmmm... I don't get they're way of treating me i'm not stuckup at all i'm nice I don't wear mini skirts or any revealing clothes , not rude , they just come to me or don't even look at me when i'm with a girlfriend it's like i'm some weird piece of shit

• Yea more than likely. By 18-19 most guys know that the best way to score female attention is to challenge. Be it by teasing, bullying, ... etc. I mean... it works. Why do you think "white knights" are so shunned today?

I do think that they are taking it a bit far though

• it's actually pretty funny because the girls that are loud and annoying and dress revealing and smoke and are badmouthing 24/7 are the approachable and the best ones !!

• Yea, those are BOYS who are immature. When people get older, we tend to not care so much as to what others think of ourselves or what the other person should look like. Either those boys are teasing you because they like you, or they're mean because they're little boys. Hang around guys older than yourself and you'll see a difference

• Just ignore them. I go to an all boys school. Trust me, we're terrible. But you shouldn't hate ALL boys. Just ignore them. people can be jerks. It doesn't matter.

• Some are and some are not. Putting a label on an entire gender is just plain stupid. That is like a man getting treated like shit by the women he encounters and calling all women evil gold diggers.

• No, it's not normal. Most of us are not like that.

• Well, are they close friends? Because close friends in high school usually think it's alright to insult each other and joke around. Either the boys around you think you're their friend and are joking around you, or they're just really rude.

• yeah normal if u come across with bad ones

• Maybe you should take their advice

• you hate boys

but not men

• Sounds like your a lesbian, and a bitch, who gets smacked down.

• ima boy tho ;_;

• maybe you're ugly and these guys are trying to help without pointing out all your flaws

• it's a sad deprived way of picking up. bring down a girls self esteem...

• I don't know what kind of boys you talk to but that's not right

• or maybe i'm really ugly and they can't stand me

• talking?

• like just want to chat ya know

What Girls Said 3

• we all feel this way at one time or another

• have you ever felt like this with a boy you like or something )

• it happens, not much you can do about it... from my experience the feeling comes and goes

• As shocking as it might seem, some of those little sh*ts actually want to be friends with you.

• there is no way you're 18