Guys, would you date me?

I dont have an education or a job and i live with my parents, im 25 but the only traits i do have is that im kind, caring, smart and have a talent in drawing, laid back and dont judge others and like to have a great no matter were we are... as for my looks go im not ugly i have athletic body but nothing oh so speacial.. but my self esteem is not dead entirley... lol.

my parents never had the heart to pay for my education cause they care about money and other people. ..

but im studying for my GED its taking a lot of time but still if that counts for anything at all...

7d Basically my parents are rich and im not im broke and they refuse to help me...

What Guys Said 26

• Women tend to look at a man's success (or lack thereof) as a major factor in whether or not she could be with him, or attracted to him. Guys don't really care about that in a woman, though - mostly because we already have that pressure ourselves, so that need is covered.

Instead, we look for things in women we don't already have: someone who supports us emotionally, someone who makes us feel important and needed, someone who nurtures us, and someone who makes us feel sexually desired. Whether or not you have a high school diploma really doesn't enter into it.

Now, many guys DO want a girl with at least SOME ambition and inclination to improve her own situation, yes - but most don't care if you're currently at the bottom of the hill, as long as you are making progress in the right direction.

• Well... Sure,, Why not? Those things doesn't really matter. Guys have different preferences. For a guy like me, what matters is your outlook of life and if I can agree with you. I like people who dream big and has an ambition. Don't let your misgivings let you down. :)

• yeah

• I would, girl like you be awesome to have. You have a lot free time which I can fun with. Now a day getting a date is like hitting jackpot. Their so freaking busy that have no time for relationship or even care

• all that sounds fine to me. If I found you physically attractive, I would date you.

• Any guy who wants a partner with high self esteem might go around with you. I am sure you'll come across such guys. All the best.

• If I found you physically attractive, yes.

• Sure I may date you if I found you attractive.

• Well. You seem to have very low self esteem. Whys that?

• Preferable if you have a job or vibrant social life. You don't have to bring more bacon to the table, but you need something to do independently so you can grow as an adult. I would want to know I can trust my SO to make the right decisions, she is my partner after all.

• I try not to judge anyone based on where they are in life but I would want to know you are working toward a GED.

• If you had a job, a career, and some sort of education, then yes, I would absolutely date you. Not right now, though. I think, personally, is that you should get your priorities straight, and start finding a job. Once you get your things together, and find financial stability, then I am sure that any guy would be lucky to have you!

• No and it's because I'm asexual/aromantic. If I wasn't, I still would've not went out with you. Not having an education past high school is not that bad, but not having a job is pretty bad.

• no for a few reasons, you don't seem to have an goals or motivation, just waiting for Mr special to sweep you off your feet
    a job is usually easy to come by could at least get one of those

• Yes, but only if you are working towards getting independence. I have both of the first things and live with my father as roommates due to my financial situation

• If you are looking for a job or currently studying, then why would it be a prob? If you are saying that you dont have a job and dont do anything cause it makes you look lazy, then no.

• Ok, sure, I pay for it.

• Sure, but why are you so sad😔

• Maybe if we met.

• Are you trying to get job?

• 7d

I dont have an Education for anything... i tried getting one but no can hire me cause of it.

• 7d

But yes I would date you.

• 7d

Awww thanks...

• I have a lot of questions.. but first tell me what are you doing currently like life vise

• No I would not. But you know what? I don't think I'll ever be dating or getting married. I am not really interested in it anymore, revenge has taken a higher priority. My rage.

• No because I love someone else.

But to me its not about what you have or haven't got. Its about who you are.

Wealth, money, status, they can all be obtained, together. A situation can be improved. It can be changed. A person, mostly cannot be changed by others. So to. me its all about finding a great fit, not about the stuff or status you may or may not have.

• Only if you're attractive and planning on having a job.

• 7d

I don't know about me being attractive but i think i am

• My ex girlfriend only had a ged, no higher education and was a bartender at hooters. I'm a college graduate who works in software and I also develop my own apps. Her not having education and working in a bar didn't bother me. She was great to be around and that's all that mattered. Most guys will be focused on who you are and not what you do.

• No. I don't mind paying, but, she has to be at least willing to pay, so, she's gotta have some sort of income

• 7d

I dont have that i dont really have anything

• 7d

Im screwed

• 7d

i mean, that's just me, maybe some loser who also doesn't have his diploma/ged will feel sorry for you, but, i mean, how do you plan on going out. that's the point of having an S. O. going, and showing that you're proud of them

What Girls Said 0