What have you given up but yet used to love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pop, coca-cola and such. I just went cold turkey with it. I have had it a few times since, but I used to live that stuff. Also coffee I did the same thing with, I only started drinking it at 27 years old, but j found that it sort of hurt my stomach after a long time of drinking it so I officially quit coffee earlier this year. So two things I loved are pretty well gone.

Skateboarding was something unused to love. I used to be alright, never very good considering I had to go through Canadian winters and such and give it up for half the year. But there weren't many good places to skateboard unless you could travelling or felt like going to the city, which is always a pain in the ass

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Marijuana. I would still enjoy it, but there are gaps in my memory and I can't deal with that. I'm talking about whole summers. Also, I don't want anyone losing everything to the war on drugs just so I can use dope.

• Carbohydrates

• Partying - I haven't got the inclination for it anymore but at the time I loved it.