Do u tell someone when their fly is down or they have food in their teeth? Or do u ignore it?

• I tell them
    92% (11)86% (18)88% (29)Vote
  • I ignore it
    8% (1)14% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell them, I don't want them to be embarrassed by other people that will tear them apart with rude comments and make that person feel bad for the rest of their day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell them, better to save them from further embarrassment.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I tell them , I'm nice enough to do that. plus it's not very polite for a guy to have the barn door open , the pig might come out of the pen. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • if they are a friend or acquaintance yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them.. they appreciate it when you do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will prefer to tell them if their fly is down either directly or indirectly through some other person. But if there is food in their teeth , I will let their teeth rot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let them know in a funny way. Like, "wow! That bush over there is almost as big as that piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth."

0|0
    0|0
  • If there fly is unzipped I'll tell em

0|0
    0|0
  • Just help them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I am about as honest and direct as it gets, I would want the same done for me! #zipperdown

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell them in a discrete way so not everyone has to know

1|0
    0|0
  • We were at a barbecue the other day and my boyfriends friend was so hammered his pants kept falling down and his dick kept popping out of his boxers and staring at me. I didn't wanna say anything so i made my boyfriend tell him 😂😂💀

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want them to tell me so lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If I know them I will.

0|0
    0|0