Do u tell someone when their fly is down or they have food in their teeth? Or do u ignore it?

• I tell them
  • I ignore it

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell them, I don't want them to be embarrassed by other people that will tear them apart with rude comments and make that person feel bad for the rest of their day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell them, better to save them from further embarrassment.

What Guys Said 7

• I tell them , I'm nice enough to do that. plus it's not very polite for a guy to have the barn door open , the pig might come out of the pen. lol

• if they are a friend or acquaintance yes.

• Tell them.. they appreciate it when you do.

• I will prefer to tell them if their fly is down either directly or indirectly through some other person. But if there is food in their teeth , I will let their teeth rot.

• I let them know in a funny way. Like, "wow! That bush over there is almost as big as that piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth."

• If there fly is unzipped I'll tell em

• Just help them.

What Girls Said 5

• I am about as honest and direct as it gets, I would want the same done for me! #zipperdown

• I tell them in a discrete way so not everyone has to know

• We were at a barbecue the other day and my boyfriends friend was so hammered his pants kept falling down and his dick kept popping out of his boxers and staring at me. I didn't wanna say anything so i made my boyfriend tell him 😂😂💀

• I would want them to tell me so lol

• If I know them I will.