Where do your pets sleep?

Sometimes my dogs sleep in the living room but tonight they're in my room, usually always goes a little something like this

Where do your pets sleep?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Under my desk on a blanket.

Letting your dogs sleep on your bed will equate them as your equals and could likely cause bad behaviors or make them not to listen to you. The higher ground that you have, the higher status you are in the dog world. It's important for dogs to have a "pack leader", otherwise it damages them mentally. They try to become the pack leader, then you don't do shit they say because you don't know what they want, then it stresses them out.

Not to mention they get dirt and hair everywhere and probably make your sheets smell bad.

• I live In Miami there's not that many cold days, when I did have pets they slept in the porch

• My dog used to sleep in my room, but he just grew too big over time and takes the whole bed, and i get pushed towards the wall, he doesn't sleep with me anymore.

• ı dont have

• My cat sleeps in the kitchen with the door shut. Otherwise she will yowl outside my door at 4 am.

• On the floor next to my bed. They usually jump on me while I sleep though

• My cats sleep where they want to. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the living room, sometimes in the garden (we have a cat-flap so they can leave and enter the house whenever they want to) and sometimes in my bed.

• In their cages. I'd let them sleep not in cages but they'd chew up the entire house

• My pet birds sleep in their cage

• On my chest or back

• in a crate

• He sleeps in the living room in one of his benches 😁

What Girls Said 15

• Took this picture the moment I opened up this question.
    By my feet on my bed
    i346.photobucket.com/.../...d78d05_zpsgqv3xret.jpg

• In the basement on their "bunk beds". I have two cats. My mom doesn't like them sleeping in our beds because they have dirty paws from standing in the cat litter to go to the bathroom, and she doesn't trust them in the living room, kitchen, or dining room by themselves because they like to scratch up the furniture and walk on the furniture and leave cat hair everywhere. So our solution was to just to let them have an entire room for themselves. Our basement has two sections. One section is our tv room and the other was just an empty room so we made it the cats' room. My step dad built them some "bunk beds" out of an old shelf we had and some old rugs. They sometimes fight over who gets the top shelf.

• Sara allllllllllllways sleeps on the couch. Sofie does what she wants and sleeps with me. sleeps at the foot of the bed, under the couch, in the computer room, in my chair, on the dining room chairs... Basically anywhere XD

• Wherever they want the little angels! I'm happy for them to go anywhere and leave their trails of fluff behind. My cats are my babies!

• The dog sleeps outside.

Not my dog and not my house so, not really my choice where she sleeps, but I'm pretty sure old bones would do better sleeping inside.

• One of them goes between her bed in my room and on a throw rug on the couch.
    The other one has some separation anxiety and generally sleeps behind my knees in my bed until I get sick of it and put her in her bed

• Back and forth between our bed, the floor next to it or the sofa in the living room.

• outside of course

• ı dont have any

• Never on the bed. That's gross

• The living room, on their beds.

• in my roommates bed, my bed, or one of the kids beds. he likes to sleep with everyone.

• damn big dawgs

• Awww babies!!!

Mia sleeps with me. She has her own bet yet she prefers to sleep on my bed and sometimes she tries to sleep on my head 😑😂

• aorable